Pixel Finder

Hello. I am trying to create a bot that when AutoIt sees a specific pixel, it will automatically press a keyboard button after lets say 500ms. Im guessing i got the color?

FDF3C8? I don't know if this is right. I used the pixel searcher on the coordinates, and it gave me that and another number. Can someone help?

Hello. I am trying to create a bot that when AutoIt sees a specific pixel, it will automatically press a keyboard button after lets say 500ms. Im guessing i got the color?

FDF3C8? I don't know if this is right. I used the pixel searcher on the coordinates, and it gave me that and another number. Can someone help?

Do not discuss automating games here. It doesn't matter if the game is a single player game, multi-player game or game you've written yourself, do not discuss the automation of games here. The previous rule about game automation discussions was ambiguous and too many people tried the "but I'll only use it in single player" excuse for games that have single and multiplayer components. No more.

DO NOT DISCUSS GAME AUTOMATION HERE.

If you still have doubts: Announcement: Game Bots and Automation

Edited by jscript

http://forum.autoitbrasil.com/ (AutoIt v3 Brazil!!!)

Somewhere Out ThereJames Ingram

somewh10.png

dropbo10.pngDownload Dropbox - Simplify your life!
Your virtual HD wherever you go, anywhere!