Getting data from an input box in IE

Hi all,

I found AutoIt and made a few test programs, however I'm stuck on my current project.

I need to get the contents of an input box on a web page using IE. Using a website called ServImg (Image hosting), after uploading an image, you are presented with a page with a series of input boxs with links to the image in:

post-64484-0-08786900-1303775334_thumb.p

I would like to get the contents of the bottom link (the direct one). I have tried many different ways but I cannot get any to work. This is the HTML source for the form (I cut out the other links to reduce space):

<form name="formlinks"><div class="image_detail"><center><a href="image_preview.php?i=140&u=13052777" target="_blank" class="menu02">
<hr/><p class="txtsmall">Image url :</p><input type="text" name="direct_link140" value="http://i25.servimg.com/u/f25/13/05/27/77/wzlogo10.jpg" class="links" readonly="1" onclick="javascript:this.form.direct_link140.focus();this.form.direct_link140.select();" size="85" style="width:100%;" />

The thing that makes things slightly more difficult is that the name of the input box (in this case I mean "direct_link140" changes depending on the image index (I think, although it definately changes).

Any help would be very much appriciated.

Thanks in advance

Wibble199

The thing that makes things slightly more difficult is that the name of the input box (in this case I mean "direct_link140" changes depending on the image index (I think, although it definately changes).

Take a look to below code. I know it is not a good regexp pattern but I'm tired (going bed in 5 minutes). I've used the below regex assuming "direct" will appear on every direct link. I mean, it will works on "direct_link140" on "directxxxxxxxx" and so on. If it doesn't work post a complete source code or try to find a pattern.

$sSource = '"<form name="formlinks"><div class="image_detail"><center><a href="image_preview.php?i=140&' & _
           'u=13052777" target="_blank" class="menu02"><hr/><p class="txtsmall">Image url :</p><input t' & _
           'ype="text" name="direct_link140" value="http://i25.servimg.com/u/f25/13/05/27/77/wzlogo10.j' & _
           'pg" class="links" readonly="1" onclick="javascript:this.form.direct_link140.focus();this.fo' & _
           'rm.direct_link140.select();" size="85" style="width:100%;" />'

$result = StringRegExp($sSource,'name="direct.*value="(.+?)"',1)

If IsArray($result) Then
    MsgBox(0,"","Direct link is " & $result[0])
Else
    MsgBox(0,"","I didn't find the direct Link")
EndIf
Edited by sahsanu

Actually, I must have one something wrong =\

$sSource = _IEBodyReadHTML($openedIE)
ConsoleWrite($sSource)
$result = StringRegExp($sSource,'name="direct.*value="(.+?)"',1)
If IsArray($result) Then
    $imageLink = $result[0]
Else
    MsgBox(0,"Crash","The link parsing has failed.")
    Exit
EndIf
GUISetState(@SW_HIDE)
WinGetHandle("[ACTIVE]")
Sleep(1000)
Send("[img]"&$imageLink&"[/img]")

This is the HTML source: http://pastebin.com/vBbYrhBs

For some reason it seems to be sending Host it Which is actually the text of a button, whereas I want the URL for the image in:

<p class="txtsmall">Image url :</p><input style="width: 100%;" class="links" onclick="javascript:this.form.direct_link161.focus();this.form.direct_link161.select();" name="direct_link161" readOnly="1" value="http://i25.servimg.com/u/f25/13/05/27/77/horten11.jpg" size="85" type="text">

Have I done something wrong with the script?

The strange thing is though, the example you game me with the other link works fine :unsure:

Thanks

Wibble199