Aut2Exe Command Line Execution

Can someone explain to me why Aut2Exe supports command line execution, however, in the event of an error blocks as the error dialog requests user input. In a headless environment, this is VERY problematic when executing many scripts.

I have a situation where a headless process spawns several scripts to be built, however, if one returns an error, the entire process is blocked. I have searched and searched without success, is there a command line option to execute headless? Or simply generate an error log. Anything besides generating a dialog that requires a user to click an OK button.

Thank you for your response, those are the only ones I have been able to find.

Here is my situation: I am using Ant to generate exe's from my AutoIt scripts using Aut2Exe and Ant exec task. The problem is that if an error is encountered, it throws up an error dialog.

Anyone running Aut2Exe using an Ant exec task? If so, how did you handle errors?

Manadar,

The error dialog is a result of a missing resource, not execution of the script. Is this possible? The error happens when building the script, not running.

I do apologize, I am new to AutoIt, inherited the project and am trying to come up to speed.

beardwag, welcome to the AutoIt forums. 8) I say this because you can write an AutoIt script to handle the error dialog and get the output and pass it back via ConsoleWrite.