Multiple processes

I'm doing a program where I work with several equal processes, eg 123.exe, this process is repeated several times, because I have to open several vazes he would like to know how to improve the performance of the CPU, or even join these processes ... Could someone help me? Thanks!

I doubt you can be helped much without more information.

What does "I have to open several vazes" mean? Also, what do you mean by "improve the performance of the CPU"?

Is there any AutoIt code involved here?

:unsure:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

That, and what "join the processes" mean ?

This wonderful site allows debugging and testing regular expressions (many flavors available). An absolute must have in your bookmarks.
Another excellent RegExp tutorial. Don't forget downloading your copy of up-to-date pcretest.exe and pcregrep.exe here
RegExp tutorial: enough to get started
PCRE v8.33 regexp documentation latest available release and currently implemented in AutoIt beta.

SQLitespeed is another feature-rich premier SQLite manager (includes import/export). Well worth a try.
SQLite Expert (freeware Personal Edition or payware Pro version) is a very useful SQLite database manager.
An excellent eBook covering almost every aspect of SQLite3: a must-read for anyone doing serious work.
SQL tutorial (covers "generic" SQL, but most of it applies to SQLite as well)
A work-in-progress SQLite3 tutorial. Don't miss other LxyzTHW pages!
SQLite official website with full documentation (may be newer than the SQLite library that comes standard with AutoIt)

• Developers

What about you start with giving a clear explanation of what you want first?

... and please stick to one thread.

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Sorry for my bad English ...

Well I need to speed up the memory of the computer because I'm working with several cases, even causing congestion.

But your English doesn't justify your stupidness. You have terrible ideas, probably because you don't know shit about programming in first place. AutoIt is easy, but regardless of that it's not made for idiots.

Hence learn, at least to ask more wisely, if you want to avoid replies like this one.

♡♡♡

eMyvnE

Sorry for my bad English ...

Well I need to speed up the memory of the computer because I'm working with several cases, even causing congestion.

Post code. Probably you are doing things in a way that unnecessarily draws resources... We should be attacking that problem. Not the symptoms...

You could also have explained what your volley of apps are trying to accomplish. That way it would have been easier to answer your questions/requests.

/Manko

Yes i rush things! (I sorta do small bursts inbetween doing nothing.) Things I have rushed and reRushed:* ProDLLer - Process manager - Unload viri modules (dll) and moore...* _WinAPI_ProcessListOWNER_WTS() - Get Processes owner list...* _WinAPI_GetCommandLineFromPID() - Get commandline of target process...* _WinAPI_ThreadsnProcesses() Much info if expanded - optional Indented "Parent/Child"-style Processlist. Moore to come... eventually...

• Developers

I just need to improve the performance of your computer, how do this?

You want to improve the performance of my computer?

Just a piece of advice here: Don't mess with memory manipulation when you don't have any idea what you are doing.

First find out what processes are causing the problem and if it is a CPU or I/O/Memory issue.

Freeing up memory only helps when Windows is doing excessive pageswapping.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

So it was like I said, my program opens several different processes, are therefore needed to shake them.

And just because I do not know me very well communicate in English to say that I do not know programming.

---

Então, foi como eu falei,meu programa abre varios processos diferentes, portanto são neles que preciso mecher.

E só porque eu não sei me comunicar muito bem em inglês quer dizer que não sei programar.

• Developers

So it was like I said, my program opens several different processes, are therefore needed to shake them.

And just because I do not know me very well communicate in English to say that I do not know programming.

Don't think I said anything about programming, just messing around with memory.

Anyway, I am stepping out of this conversation since I haven't seen anything concrete that we can help you with.

Jos

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

But your English doesn't justify your stupidness. You have terrible ideas, probably because you don't know shit about programming in first place. AutoIt is easy, but regardless of that it's not made for idiots.

Hence learn, at least to ask more wisely, if you want to avoid replies like this one.

You had no need for calling him a an idiot, nor have said bad words...

@XBenny

You're new here, so please calmly, try to use a good translator. If you can post your code (or part thereof) so that we can help you better.

(Você é novo por aqui, então tenha com calma, tenta usar um bom tradutor. Se possível poste seu código (ou parte dele) para que possamos te ajudar melhor.)

I do not know much about programming (not even AutoIt), but not because of this that I will not try to help you.

Eu não entendo muito de programação (nem mesmo AutoIt), mas não é por causa disto que não vou tentar te ajudar.

More than 50% of my learning comes here!

Mais de 50% do meu aprendizado vem daqui

Try again!

Tente novamente!

Edited by jscript

http://forum.autoitbrasil.com/ (AutoIt v3 Brazil!!!)

Somewhere Out ThereJames Ingram

somewh10.png

dropbo10.pngDownload Dropbox - Simplify your life!
Your virtual HD wherever you go, anywhere!

I felt need.

I also feel the need of many things, but I'm not gonna treat bad an user due of my needs!

I did not know that part of the MVP group that gave you the privilege of treating people this way.

In any case, what I know is that this forum survives also through donations and so you end up moving away many potential donors...

You simply have told him: Use another translator and rephrase your question!

somewh10.png

Apologies again - '. Well as I said, I need to improve the performance of some processes. I used the following function:

Func _ReduceMemory($i_PID = -1)
    If $i_PID <> -1 Then
        Local $ai_Handle = DllCall("kernel32.dll", "int", "OpenProcess", "int", 0x1F0FFF, "int", False, "int", $i_PID)
        Local $ai_Return = DllCall("psapi.dll", "int", "EmptyWorkingSet", "long", $ai_Handle[0])
        DllCall("kernel32.dll", "int", "CloseHandle", "int", $ai_Handle[0])
    Else
        Local $ai_Return = DllCall("psapi.dll", "int", "EmptyWorkingSet", "long", -1)
    EndIf
    Return $ai_Return[0]
EndFunc   ;==>_ReduceMemory

There are some others?

what's the point _MemVirtualAllocEx / _MemVirtualFreeEx?

Thanks again ...

Edited by XBenny

EmptyWorkingSet Function: Removes as many pages as possible from the working set of the specified process.

Working Set Information: The working set of a process is the amount of memory physically mapped to its process context.

I think it has nothing to do with performance...

somewh10.png

I also feel the need of many things, but I'm not gonna treat bad an user due of my needs!

I did not know that part of the MVP group that gave you the privilege of treating people this way.

In any case, what I know is that this forum survives also through donations and so you end up moving away many potential donors...

You simply have told him: Use another translator and rephrase your question!

But you see, I have right to treat anyone in any way I want. Consequences of that are on me.

You may like it and you may not. Somebody else may or may not. Frankly I don't care too much in either case.

However if you feel (or felt) I'm over the line, you are free to report me using Report button. That is your right.

Thank you for the advices. They are noted.

Edited by trancexx

♡♡♡

eMyvnE

If you're looking for a way to improve your computer's performance, you may want to consider getting better RAM(Memory), Processor, ect... I don't think there's much that coding could do for the performance of your PC.