Make a ListBox but without higlight or selection

ADS3

I have search for this with the google search and the forum search and i have not find anything! so i want to know, How to make a list box without the highlight or the selected state.

In this picture of my program http://dl.dropbox.com/s/hgpe6xobhumdtzj/22.png you can see that the first Item is selected and if i click on another one it will highlight in blue, i want to delete both thing if posible, Any Ideas?

PS: after that fixed i also want to make the list to make actions with a double click only. but i have not find the way, thanks

I don't think you can set a style that would prevent selection, but you could keep clearing the selection with:

_GUICtrlListBox_SetCurSel($hListBox, -1)

Register and handle the WM_NOTIFY messages. That could include ignoring single clicks and doing whatever you want on double clicking.

:unsure:

Edit: I was wrong there is a style for that:

$LBS_NOSEL - Specifies that the list box contains items that can be viewed but not selected

:> Edited by PsaltyDS
Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

@PsaltyDS Oh! i through that $LBS_NOSEL made the list like disabled but it only disabled the blue highlight that i needed :unsure: but it still makes like a borders with dots like in my pictures, so the highlight is Done, now that! Thanks, i will try the Double Click thing.