How do you Print the easiest?

Remember, Newbie...

Currently I have an edit control into which I have placed a report so that the user can review and modify if they wish to.

From there what would be the easiest way to send this to the printer? Changing the font size a smidgen is the only thing stopping it from being straight text. And I'm willing to drop that if that streamlines things a lot.

Thank you.

Edited by JAFN
[size="2"]The second mouse gets the cheese[/size]

Save the text to a temp file and use _FilePrint(). See help file.

If you want to apply some formatting look up the RichEdit functions.

:unsure:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Save the text to a temp file and use _FilePrint(). See help file.

If you want to apply some formatting look up the RichEdit functions.

This was actually the path I was taking. But it seemed kind of kludgey so I was hoping there was a more elegant way. It seems odd to me that any language wouldn't have a print command.

Thank you for your time.

[size="2"]The second mouse gets the cheese[/size]

I couldn't test it in this environment, but you might be able FileWrite() a string to "\\.\LPT1" if it's a local printer.

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law