<Action>, Wait <time>, Repeat

While True
    Send("{UP}")
    Send("{DOWN}")
    Sleep(3*60*1000) 
WEnd

Be aware not to ask about Game Bots and Automation!

Br,

UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

Yes, I understand about the game bot issue.

This is for a game, but it's a game I'm creating. I'm using this script for good, though. I'm trying to set up various anti-cheat systems in my game, and I've been scouring the net, looking at all the various programs people can/could/will use to cheat, and setting up various systems to prevent these cheats from working.

Thank you for the code, you've been a great help.

EDIT: I forgot. What if I were to change it from 3 minutes to 2 minutes? Or 1 minute?

I assume it would be a simple change from: Sleep(3*60*1000) to Sleep(1*60*1000)?

Edited by needarideyo

This is for a game, but it's a game I'm creating. I'm using this script for good, though. I'm trying to set up various anti-cheat systems in my game, and I've been scouring the net, looking at all the various programs people can/could/will use to cheat, and setting up various systems to prevent these cheats from working.

I really had a laugh here - do you really expect people to believe that statement? Should I understand that your "anti-cheat" system will look for such things as:

"up key - down key - wait 3 mins" = cheating

then

"up key - down key - wait 1 min" = cheating

then ... wait, what if the player presses not up-down, but left-right ... well

"left key - right key - wait 3 mins" = cheating

"left key - right key - wait 1 min" = cheating

but what if the player uses only 1 key press then waits, what if 3 keys then waits, what if uses 2 keys and waits in-between, what if 3 keys and waits in between, what if 4 keys, 5 keys ... :unsure:

Dude - seriously - you are really insulting us.

Thread reported.

SNMP_UDF ... for SNMPv1 and v2c so far, GetBulk and a new example script

wannabe "Unbeatable" Tic-Tac-Toe

Paper-Scissor-Rock ... try to beat it anyway :)

I guess it's okay to discuss anti-cheating scripts for games even though the sticky I wrote explicitly states absolutely no game automation of any kind at all. Oh wait, no it isn't, because I explicitly wrote that discussing game automation is expressly forbidden. It's funny how unambiguously I wrote that.

Also, rather egotistical of you to think anyone would even care to cheat at your game, but whatever. Thread locked. Do not PM me.

Just reviewed the announcement I wrote and found that I was correct, it's not only unambiguous, it flat out covers your scenario. Allow me to bold the relevant portion:

Do not discuss automating games here. It doesn't matter if the game is a single player game, multi-player game or game you've written yourself, do not discuss the automation of games here.