Network Scripting

I want to make a simple program that will go to google.com then sign in with some username and password, then I want to view the source and see if there is any unviewed messages, and if there is it will open the message and copy and paste the content in the notepad. Without opening internet browser. It will refresh every 15 minutes and do the same thing again.

I DO NOT WANT TO USE AN INTERNET BROWSER AND MOVING THE MOUSE!

I want the program to run in the background so it will not disturb the user.

So I want to know if there is a good guide that explains how to:

- connect to a server with autoit (without using internet browser)

- view source code (to see if there is any new messages)

- input text in fields

I was looking for it for a while now but I didn't find it

All I found is how to view the source

$somevar = _INetGetSource('http://google.com/')

but I don't know how to log-in or send form input

Edited by k0k0

I want the program to run in the background so the user will not notice it is running

And whats the logical reason for doing this? I would suggest reading this guide about Forum behaviour >> http://www.autoitscript.com/wiki/Forums Edited by guinness

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

Well, I don't want an internet browser to pop up every few minutes and do this operations. I don't see any violation of the forum rules and your reply is not really helpful.

You need to clarify a little more, especially considering you are relatively new on the Forum. Who's credentials will you be using? Do you want to hide the program so the user doesn't know its running at all? (On first glance this is what it appears you are saying) And I'm sure logging onto google.com will connect to the Google Account?!

Edit: I will let others offer you advice with your problem.

Edited by guinness

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

If you think about it to log in to there accounts I need a cookie which is stored in the Internet Browser, which I said I DON'T want to use! Also if I open an internet browser it will not be hidden anymore so I don't see a way to make a virus from this!

Edited by k0k0

Well giving the benefit of the doubt I still think _IECreate() is absolutely the way to go for something simple like this...

Pulled this directly from the examples for _IECreate() in the help file (with a small modification to make it work on the current sourceforge page):

; *******************************************************
; Example 5 - Create an invisible browser window, navigate to a website,
;               retrieve some information and Quit
; *******************************************************
;
#include <IE.au3>
$oIE = _IECreate ("http://sourceforge.net", 0, 0)
; Display the innerText on an element on the page with an id of "twitter"
$oMarquee = _IEGetObjById ($oIE, "twitter")
MsgBox(0, "SourceForge Information", $oMarquee.innerText)
_IEQuit ($oIE)

Checking through the rest of the _IE functions should get you started on what you want to do. Beats the heck out of re-inventing cookie and session handling.

$oMarquee = _IEGetObjById ($oIE, "twitter"). In sourceforge there is a section named <section id = twitter> but there in nothing like that in google. How can I figure out what is id of an object on different website?

Edited by k0k0

So - you managed to get a thread locked because you were specifying that you want to create a game bot and now, you are back on a different thread, asking basically the same question but not touching the "game bot".

Do you really think that a connection can't be made between them? :unsure:

You are really pushing your luck.

Thread reported.

SNMP_UDF ... for SNMPv1 and v2c so far, GetBulk and a new example script

wannabe "Unbeatable" Tic-Tac-Toe

Paper-Scissor-Rock ... try to beat it anyway :)

I don't see a way to make a virus from this!

Just because you lack imagination and competence doesn't mean others do as well.

Anyway, this all sounds very suspect. Your post says essentially the same thing as your locked game thread. That's really not how this works. You don't ignore the announcement, get your thread locked and post the exact same question removing the word "game".

I'm locking this thread. For many reasons. The second reason (right behind this being the same question you already asked) is because you aren't asking a question. You aren't asking for help with a specific area, you're asking for what is essentially a handout. Come back when you've put some effort into a script and have a real question to ask about something specific.

If you create another thread on this subject you will be removed from this forum. Do not PM me in response to this thread being closed.