Two Controls with same Control ID

Please take a look at the attached screen shot. I am trying to script an install to automatically click the proper controls. On this page you must agree to the first section then the second becomes active and you must agree to the second. However, both "accept" controls have the same Control ID.

My question is how do I use ControlClick to click one and then the other? Can it be done by ClassNameNN?

Thanks for the help.

license.bmp

I don't think there are command line switches to install/accept agreement. If there are, I can't find anything about them in the install documentation.

Using the AutoIt Info tool, they show the exact same Control ID and are located in the same window (same visible text and everything)

They have different ClassNameNN but I don't see where ControlClick supports that.

• Moderators

http://www.google.com/search?q=vzaccess+manager+silent+install

http://vzame.blogspot.com/

Pretty straight forward. No messing with controls, and would be a 1 liner using RunWait() or ShellExecuteWait() ( assuming you want to wait until it's done to do anything else ).

Edit:

They have different ClassNameNN but I don't see where ControlClick supports that.

ControlClick("title or handle to window", "text in window [optional]", "ClassNameNN or ControlID") Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.