GUI help

So i was looking on google and i found ur site so...I want make a program and i only care is on GUI.So i want to be very nice.I found on autoit GUI examples

(c:->Program files->AutoIt3->Examples->GUI->Advanced->Clock.au3)

I saw it was invisible and i saw the desktop without format.Can i do it for my program please?Or if i can make my GUI like this

http://64.19.142.11/imagr.eu/up/4dbcb01eab4916_screen.PNG

I only care is how gui look not the function...

hi,

Sure you can :unsure: there are loads of examples if you search the forums. Try tweaking one to fit your needs :>.

Search the help file if/when you encounter trouble, and if you're stuck, post here, we'll be glad to help ;)

One thing though, i noticed the image you referenced seems to be that of a GUI of some Game bot/Hack-tool.

Posted Image

We adopt a no tolerance policy to discussions of this nature. It would do you well to heed my advice.

Hope this helps,

-smartee

There are many examples for different methods to create nice GUIs posted

Here is one of them

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=32494&st=240&p=295720&#entry295720

and another

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=47651

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

I think that before you start learning how to create a fancy looking GUI it would be a wise idea to open the help file and learn how to create a GUI period.

Hints;

GUICreate()

GUICtrlCreateButton()

GUICtrlCreateCheckbox()

Edited by GEOSoft

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

That's a skin for launchy i think?

well, it goes hand in hand with rainmeter, so if you're just looking to make something for simple personal use, i'd say have a look at Rainmeter for a start, it is much simpler to understand and start making your own launchers and so on.

Otherwise just search this forum for what you're looking for, theres many good examples.

(even just running and having a look at some example scripts in AutoIT's install directory can help a lot!)

Edited by katoNkatoNK

If you indeed know how to use those functions then I suggest you do so to create a simple GUI and then try applying the methods that are shown in the threads I linked to.

We are not sitting here anxiously waiting to write someones code for them. If you can't be bothered make an attempt to create what you need and THEN come back with code you have tried which is giving a problem, we can't be bothered with helping.

As a side note; don't ever PM people asking for off board help. It does nothing to help others that may be having a similar problem and in this case you picked exactly the wrong person to PM so stick to posting in the forums.

George