Some ideas

I am aware of the rules that say you are not allowed to automate gamming or anything of the such and I believe that this does not fall under those rules. Anyway...

There is something in game that happens every 8 hours. I am trying to create a "Helper" script that will alert people that are not on the servers timezone as to when the event is about to start.

My ideas were to use the timezone of the server and then the times that the event starts to make the countdown timer, but while trying to do this I'm noticing that this would take a lot more work for something that is probably a lot more simple then what I am trying to do.

The website for the server keeps the current server time on there homepage but I have never used the ie.au3 and have no idea how to go about reading the objects.

What would be great is if you guys knew any ways that would save me time or any other way to go about doing this. Just looking for ideas because I'm stuck :/

Why do you give him a way to circumvent the Forum rules ?

There are enough amateur of bots...

Because I read his post and came to the conclusion it was not a bot. A bot interacts with the game on behalf of the human, he was reading a time off a web page, with the key aim being making it more usable to people in different time zones. Now he's had no help despite being a reasonable question because he mentioned the g word. It's not a way to circumvent the rules, it's common sense.

Ya, I guess I should have just tried to hide what I was doing rather then say exactly what I was trying to do. That would have changed a lot.

Allow me to rephrase it because that will make my question a lot more relevant for you Wakillon...

I want to make a COUNTDOWN TIMER, not a bot, not something that opens the game, not something that types anything in the game, but a COUNTDOWN TIMER.

To put a definition of what a countdown timer is it gives the time remaining until a set event happens. Please tell me how that is in anyway a bot. I want it to tell me 10 min before something is going to happen so I can be ready for it. It gives me no advantage over any other player and is in fact for the players.

You didn't even read past the first line of my post I'm almost 100% for sure Wakillon.

Thanks for your support mat but if I can't so much as ask the question about making a countdown timer for a game then I don't think this is the proper place for me to ask questions, I will be taking my leave. Thanks to everyone that tried to help.