Need Help!! Annoyingly Simple Command

Here is my script and it works perfectly, but its not really the scripting I need help with, I'm find trauling the internet for hours for my answer, but searching all night has not answered this question.

This is NOT for a game.

It is for work, to make SEO easier for me.

while 1
sleep(random(5000,6000,1))
MouseMove(532,632)
MouseClick("")
sleep(random(3000,4000,1))
MouseMove(666,540)
MouseClick("")
    Do
        Sleep(3000)
        MouseMove(932, 767)
        MouseClick("")
    Until ----------------------------------> WAIT UNTIL WHAT!?!?
MouseMove(369,767)
MouseClick("")
sleep(random(3000,3500,1))
MouseMove(72,41)
MouseClick("")
WEnd

Basically, a link appears on the screen after a given ammount of time (usually between 1-2 minutes).

What do I put here to detect a change?

It is a normal text link, I think it's probably done with javascript but I don't know.

Kind regards and thanks for your help on a rare occasion that I ask for it.

-Dys

Edited by Dys

This is NOT for a game.

Who said it was?

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

Who said it was?

I have been reading this forum for the last few day's. I wanted to get everything out the way to save people making pointless posts :-)

oh look what happened!

hehe only joking mate :unsure:

We dont help with game bots here.

I know, I would be on edge of nowhere aka blizzhackers. if I wanted to do this for a game, I have never automated games and if I had, doing this would be easy. I would rather talk to the real professionals though and here's where to find them of course.

So I'm guessing thats 2 people who don't want to help me because of how I have worded something?

Edited by Dys

you used the g word :unsure:

Yeah I don't see why I'm getting penalized for obviously looking around and seeing how things are first, I already know you literally shout at people who don't and yet your not too good with people who do either...

We'll see, I'm sure everyone isn't exactly the same here :>

This is for a web page? you might be able to read the text on the page, if not then there is some _IE functions that can get the link for you. Then it's just a matter of using an If/Else statement

If "link" Then

$flag = 1

Else

$flag = 2

EndIf

then your Do/Until would be

Until $flag = 1

My Android cat and mouse game
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.KaosVisions.WhiskersNSqueek

We're gonna need another Timmy!

If you have been looking around, then you should know thats the little information you have given "I think it's probably done with javascript but I don't know"

Is not enough for someone to help you out, the least you could do is take some of your time to explain exactly the scenario, perhaps even a link to this regular link.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

... hmm ... random Sleep ...

Why in the world would you use random sleep in a loop (and for so lottle variation as between 3 seconds and 3.5 seconds) for a legitimate purpose?

I didn't need to use such a thing in about 5 years since I started working in AutoIt, and I can hardly see why somebody would need that ...

Random Sleep is 99% used as an attempt to trick game wardens or whatever macro protections games usually have because it makes the actions appear as performed by a "human".

This is NOT for a game.

... yeah right :unsure:

Prove me wrong.

Edit: I am not reporting the thread - just curious about what your explanation will be.

Edited by enaiman

SNMP_UDF ... for SNMPv1 and v2c so far, GetBulk and a new example script

wannabe "Unbeatable" Tic-Tac-Toe

Paper-Scissor-Rock ... try to beat it anyway :)

Because I still want to replicate a human, as SEO in it's entirety is constantly trying to be stopped by google.

Just a quick reply, plus this is my first ever code, so yeah, logically I thought it would make sense to have random times on the sleep. The sleep is needed because my internet isn't the fastest, it would not work without it and random times seemed logical, I still think they are actually.

I'll be back later, just trying to justify these incredibly silly accusations when I've already said I know about Edge of nowhere website, and they are the hacking masters. I came to a legitimate site for legitimate reasons, isn't that completely smack you in the face obvious??? Well it is once I've given you this information anyway, which I had.

This reminds me of a time when I had just finnished playing a gig, and a 15-17 year old girl came up to me, being a girl, acting very impressed etc. Anyway, with me being absolutely nothing like any of you - I was nice to this random girl, and I remember saying after us talking for about 10 minutes "don't worry I'm not only talking to you because I like young girls, I have a 26 year old girlfriend waiting for me at home"

After I said that, after I had announced my intentions AND MY REASONS for it, she went really weird with me - Obviously thinking I was just saying it because I meant the total opposite.

This is quite a lot like that, I announced and noted things, being a stand up bloke this is what I do. And on random occasions like this it gets me quite the opposite. Why? I dunno... but right now your resembling 15 year old girls to me I guess :unsure:

Anyway, I don't hold a grudge ageinst any of you, nor anyone I know, it's obvious I got on the wrong side of you from how I worded things. But if I was actually you I would of seen the obvious. And with this silly little story I shall add a link to my website:

My personal web stuff:

www.drumtutor.info

www.twitter.com/sammyleehunter

And a random funny video of me drumming, which I hope you don't take as seriously as this topic:

And my band, Shellshock, we are signed in Japan and hopefully will get a worldwide deal this year as we have our second album coming out.

www.facebook.com/shellshockuk <--- this is a brand new facebook so pretty rubbish SEO on this, actually pretty rubbish in general, needs a new profile pic :>

As you can see, I want SEO for music and my band. You can also see I want it in normal script which can be booted on any computer, for all the band members to use, sorry no IE integrated stuff.

I'm sure you still dislike me for some reason I'll never know, I apologise for being largely different to most people.

Edited by Dys

You can use StringInStr and _INetGetSource to check a webpage for text changes. Like this,

If StringInStr(_INetGetSource($URL), $Text, 2) = 0 Then  ;If text doesn't exist
;or
If StringInStr(_INetGetSource($URL), $Text, 2) <> 0 Then  ;If text does exist

- Bruce /*somdcomputerguy */  If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

You can use StringInStr and _INetGetSource to check a webpage for text changes. Like this,

If StringInStr(_INetGetSource($URL), $Text, 2) = 0 Then  ;If text doesn't exist
;or
If StringInStr(_INetGetSource($URL), $Text, 2) <> 0 Then  ;If text does exist

Wow thanks man!! I wasn't getting anywhere here so I had got my problem sorted out last night thanks to the friendly people at EoN, but once I had completed this I realised the next link actually moves a CM or so every now and then, meaning it needs to detect text or a pixel change. A slightly different problem but what I learnt on the last bit of code should help a lot.

With all my searching I found no info on what you just talked about, so that's great news, I'll go start researching it now, thanks!

If you intend to click a link, and even if the 'link text' changes, see the IE functions in the help file. The two functions I posted about earlier work good for me to detect web page changes, but that's about all I do with them.

Yeah, it's looking more and more like I'm gonna have to make a shift to IE or change to greasemonkey or something