HELP AUTO INITALL FIREFOX IN WIN7

Hi there vietnamit

Have you tried writing any code yourself, that you can share with us? Are you running into any errors you don't understand?

People here will be prepared to help if you run into issues, but it is unlikely that someone will write something for you from scratch.

regards

clark

this is my line of code. expect people to help me thank.

#RequireAdmin
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_requestedExecutionLevel=requireAdministrator

Run("Firefox Setup 4.0.exe")
WinWaitActive("Cài đặt Mozilla Firefox")
ControlClick("Cài đặt Mozilla Firefox","&Tiếp tục >",1)
ControlClick("Cài đặt Mozilla Firefox","&Chuẩn",1201)
ControlClick("Cài đặt Mozilla Firefox","&Tiếp tục >",1)
ControlClick("Cài đặt Mozilla Firefox","&Cài đặt",1)
ControlClick("Cài đặt Mozilla Firefox","&Chạy Firefox ngay bây giờ",1203)
ControlClick("Cài đặt Mozilla Firefox","&Hoàn thành",1)
WinWaitActive("Trình thuật sĩ Nhập")
Send("!M")
Send("!T")
WinClose("Chào mừng đến Firefox - Mozilla Firefox")
WinWaitActive("Xác nhận đóng")
Send("{ENTER}")

and I want to use the program below to manage it, I have ideas but do not know how to include it in the "Danh sách phần mềm" list of software as it runs.

Note: when running the program "test.exe" and select file-> encoding-> utf-8 to display the correct font Vietnamese.

here I use firefox 4.0 software

test.au3

auto_install_firefox.au3

Edited by vietnamit

Also it appears you need to fix your keyboard as the CapsLock was stuck! Posting in UPPERCASE is considered the same as shouting or barking orders at someone.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

Hi VietnamIt,

You want to build a small tool which allow user to select and then one click for install selected softwares?

If that, then your challenges could be:

1. Create a listview which keep all softwares for installing.

For this task, I saw you use GUICtrlCreateList to create it and now you have to add name of softwares to that list, use GUICtrlSetData function.

2. Install selected softwares by one click.

That mean, you have to run it in hidden mode or your script automatic answer and select options due to installing the software

So, firstly I think you need to study about softwares you want to auto install, ex: for Firefox from Chimeara's link you can know how to install it by command line and in silent mode.

And it better if you spend couple of hours study example from Autoit's help and this forum, a lots of things for you and for me.

Chúc may mắn!

Edited by mdthanh

The code below is from Autoit Help.

Please copy, run and try it you will see the way to build the GUI of your demo.

Its very simple and easy let believe that.

#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>

Opt('MustDeclareVars', 1)

Example()

Func Example()

Local $MESSAGE = "The following buttons have been clicked"

Local $add, $clear, $mylist, $close, $msg

GUICreate("My GUI list") ; will create a dialog box that when displayed is centered

$add = GUICtrlCreateButton("Add", 64, 32, 75, 25)

$clear = GUICtrlCreateButton("Clear", 64, 72, 75, 25)

$mylist = GUICtrlCreateList("buttons that have been clicked", 176, 32, 121, 97)

GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 200) ; to limit horizontal scrolling

GUICtrlSetData(-1, $MESSAGE)

$close = GUICtrlCreateButton("my closing button", 64, 160, 175, 25)

GUISetState()

$msg = 0

While $msg <> $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE

$msg = GUIGetMsg()

Select

Case $msg = $add

GUICtrlSetData($mylist, "You clicked button No1|")

Case $msg = $clear

GUICtrlSetData($mylist, "")

Case $msg = $close

MsgBox(0, "", "the closing button has been clicked", 2)

Exit

EndSelect

WEnd

EndFunc ;==>Example

- I thank the help of everyone in the forum, I found a page (http://ninite.com) like my idea but I want to do not know how to do so may be the list of such software and the software selected by checkbox button and then just one click install is possible to install all these programs without adding any of the interventions.

- here I have a list of program management software as above, but the files and install programs like firefox ever written in the AutoIt to install firefox with a click and assuming there are many other programs such as So I want to call it out on management programs and simply select the program is important to install the list and then click a program that will run until completion.

- because it is too afraid of my English proficiency is limited, can not express to you my understanding, but nonetheless I'm very happy to receive feedback from you and again I sincerely thanks for everyone's help during the process. Came you very much.

-The following is a program to illustrate my idea.

#include <ButtonConstants.au3>
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=
$Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 615, 438, 192, 124)
$Group1 = GUICtrlCreateGroup("List Software Web Browsers", 48, 48, 521, 161)
$Checkbox1 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("FireFox 4.1", 72, 80, 97, 17)
$Checkbox2 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Google Chrome", 232, 80, 97, 17)
$Checkbox3 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Safari", 72, 152, 97, 17)
$Checkbox5 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Opera", 368, 80, 97, 17)
GUICtrlCreateGroup("", -99, -99, 1, 1)
$Group2 = GUICtrlCreateGroup("Other", 48, 232, 521, 161)
$Checkbox7 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Picasa", 72, 264, 97, 17)
$Checkbox8 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Foxit Reader", 72, 336, 97, 17)
$Checkbox9 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Open Office", 248, 264, 97, 17)
$Checkbox10 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Avast", 256, 336, 97, 17)
GUICtrlCreateGroup("", -99, -99, 1, 1)
$Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Install", 264, 400, 75, 25)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
#EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ###

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit

EndSwitch
WEnd

manager.au3

Edited by vietnamit