Random mouse click within a space after pixel search

Hello all!

I've been having a little trouble getting a script click within a certain area. Basically what I want the script to do is find a pixel color(red for example) and if it finds that color then have it search for another pixel (lets say blue). I want the mouse to move to the blue pixel and then I want it to randomly click within a box I designate around the blue pixel.

I've been playing around the random function and I can get it to click randomly within a box I make but not when there are parameters after a pixel search.

I've also tried using the Mousetrap function and I can't get that to work either.

This is what it looks like

while 1

If $Active = 1 Then

$checkforpixelA = Pixelsearch( 50, 488, 292, 645, 0x015089)

$checkforpixelB = Pixelsearch( 273, 765, 914, 954, 0xEBF3FB)

if isarray($checkforpixelA Then

mousemove($checkforpixelB [0], $checkforpixelB[1], 1)

sleep(1000)

EndIf

EndIf

WEnd

Help please.au3

Edited by Spitty13

Explain this "but not when there are parameters after a pixel search"

How certain are you that $checkforpixelB is an array?

Honestly I'm not even sure if the array function is needed. The part posted is just a portion of the whole so it may seem extraneous.

The main thing I want is for the pixel search to find a pixel and then have a "box" built around that pixel. I then want the mouse click function to randomly click in that box. Does something like that exist?

Well thanks for helping. I still can't figure it out though.

Is there a way to put a random number after a variable

So basically is there another way to write this

$checkforpixelB = Pixelsearch( 273, 765, 914, 954, 0xEBF3FB)

mousemove($checkforpixelB [0], $checkforpixelB[1], 1)

re-written so it finds a random number + or - 100 what the pixel search found? Possibly like this?

mousemove($checkforpixelB [(random(1,100,1)], $checkforpixelB[(random(1,100,1)], 1)

Maybe I'm just asking for something it can not do

Edited by Spitty13

You are passing a variable to MouseMove that most likely does not exist.

mousemove($checkforpixelB [(random(1,100,1)] < the number here has a 100/1 chance of being 1, which is the only possible correct element of the array with your random function (MouseMove on success returns [0] and [1].

You need something like mousemove($checkforpixelB[0] + (random(1,100,1), $checkforpixelB[1] + (random(1,100,1)) but with better logic.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.