Who helps the keyboard

Wild game the other day, new programming, testing the code, the code that works to fix registry errors by providing pro on the AutoIt forum. I also have to test his friend and as a result of days children lost the keyboard generally a fault: a few keys at the time did not, at this press the other key. Must restart the machine a pain

Who knew my only problem on how to fix please, let me back thanks

It may be just me but this makes no sense at all

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

• Developers

wild guess:

He is trying to automate a game and has the "Ctrl or Alt is getting stuck" issue and needs a reboot to fix it...

.. but could be way off :unsure:

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

My guess is that we should translate the "NO GAME AUTOMATION" thread into Vietnamese.

Edit: That works.

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=auto&tl=vi&u=http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/forum-2/announcement-12-game-bots-and-automation/

Edited by Blue_Drache

Lofting the cyberwinds on teknoleather wings, I am...The Blue Drache

Not GAME AUTOMATION, Sometime, my keyboard isn't press some keyboard buttons. Ex: button "b"

I am sure that my test code that AutoIt has changed the registry, my friend also been similar

ModuleScan.au3

Edited by Vinh

• Developers

Not GAME AUTOMATION, Sometime, my keyboard isn't press some keyboard buttons. Ex: button "b"

I am sure that my test code that AutoIt has changed the registry, my friend also been similar

So the registry was changed which went away after a reboot? Doubt that.

Anyway... we are not getting anywhere unless you going to show some code that demonstrates the problem...

Anything smaller that shows the problem and how to get the problem?

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)