Splash problems

I use splash screen as part of a picture viewer. I like to keep my controls on top of the splash screen. It used to work, but the lastest version has broken my code. Below is an example code to show my problem. The first 2 times my controls stay on top as they should. The next two times and forever after the controls get hidden by the splash screen. How do I get around this and keep my controls on top?

#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#include <ButtonConstants.au3>

$destination = "C:\Users\Public\Pictures\webpic\100_3707.jpg" ;Use whatever pic you have handy

GUICreate("My GUI", 150, 80,850,600,$WS_EX_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW,$WS_EX_TOPMOST)  
GUISetState (@SW_SHOW)       ; will display an empty dialog box
$count=0
While $count<4
    SplashImageOn("Splash Screen", $destination,@DesktopWidth, @DesktopHeight,0,0,3)
    Sleep(1000)
    SplashOff()   
    $count=$count+1
WEnd

I don't know why you see that behavior in the first place, but this works around it:

$hGui = GUICreate("My GUI", 150, 80,850,600,$WS_EX_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW,$WS_EX_TOPMOST)
GUISetState (@SW_SHOW)       ; will display an empty dialog box
$count=0
While $count<4
    SplashImageOn("Splash Screen", $destination,@DesktopWidth, @DesktopHeight,0,0,3)
    WinSetOnTop($hGui, "", 1)
    Sleep(2000)
    SplashOff()
    $count=$count+1
WEnd

:unsure:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law