Some help on ideas of how to make smaller

If I posted a program that I've been working on would you guys be able to help identify what I could replace with loops or other ideas as to how to right it. I want to make it with as few lines as possible. But with a focus on the main operating loop. The project is a little over 3000 lines, which I think is to big.

Could I get some help, at least another set of eyes? I've looked at it everyday for the last 6 months nothing new is jumping out.

Thank you.

EDIT: I'll post the code of someone agrees.

Edited by strate
INI TreeViewA bus station is where a bus stops, a train station is where a train stops. Onmy desk I have a work station...

hmmm. post the zipped source, and you'll see if you get hits. Better yet, along w/ said source, create a concise description of what task you are trying to accomplish, and how you implemented code to address the problem, and what aspects of the code are yielding poorer than expected performance.

Reading the help file before you post... Not only will it make you look smarter, it will make you smarter.

hmmm.  post the zipped source, and you'll see if you get hits.  Better yet, along w/ said source, create a concise description of what task you are trying to accomplish, and how you implemented code to address the problem, and what aspects of the code are yielding poorer than expected performance.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll make a task of this tomorrow when I arrive at work, as I believe I don't have enough time to describe and post the code. Thank you for responding
INI TreeViewA bus station is where a bus stops, a train station is where a train stops. Onmy desk I have a work station...

I'll make a task of this tomorrow when I arrive at work, as I believe I don't have enough time to describe and post the code. Thank you for responding

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well here's the zip.

The purpose of the program is to assemble a *.cmd file to be read by LabelView's command file monitor. I can describe further into detail after I get the zip uploaded (I always have problems with this part).

Edit: How do you attach the file? I browsed the file found it clicked "add this Attatchment" and I get nothing what am I doing wrong?

Edited by strate

Well here's the zip.

The purpose of the program is to assemble a *.cmd file to be read by LabelView's command file monitor. I can describe further into detail after I get the zip uploaded (I always have problems with this part).

Edit: How do you attach the file? I browsed the file found it clicked "add this Attatchment" and I get nothing what am I doing wrong?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

sounds as if you did it right... maybe check *my controls* (at Very top of this screen) to see if you have enough kbites left to accept the file (how big is the file)

and... you cannot up-load an exe file

8)

Edited by Valuater

NEWHeader1.png

sounds as if you did it right... maybe check *my controls* (at Very top of this screen) to see if you have enough kbites left to accept the file (how big is the file)

and... you cannot up-load an exe file

8)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry file was to large. I'm sure I'll need to explain more about the program.

Please keep in mind it's my first attempt with AutoIt. As I wanted it to do something else I found ways for it to work but I'm sure that there has to be better methods.

Edited by strate