Change Title Picture

Use #AutoIt3Wrapper_Icon=<path to an .ico file> and compile your script.

It will show the "logo".

You need the full SciTE installtion!

Br,

UEZ

Edited by UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

Sure, I want to change the logo of a certain open program (the title logo). Like in IE, that "e" symbol at the beginning of the title bar. That's what I want to change. Thanks for any help!

For external soft, try with reshacker...

AutoIt 3.3.14.2 X86 - SciTE 3.6.0WIN 8.1 X64 - Other Example Scripts

I don't know why you want to change it but every exe compressor can be decompressed (unpacked) again. If it is not a standard packer like UPX you have to look in the underground...

Br,

UEZ

Edited by UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

I don't know why you want to change it but every exe compressor can be decompressed (unpacked) again. If it is not a standard packer like UPX you have to look in the underground...

Br,

UEZ

Didnt really wana go this far. Not trying to hack a software, just change the picture. no way with autoit? I was hoping for a function like the winsettitle.

I just select the icon when i compile my script!

It works perfectly!

This is a program i have written with help from a friend!

It has an icon in both the titlebar and the program itself!

http://www.mediafire.com/?44bw6w7c241tcz4

[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"]Hobby graphics artist, using gimp.Automating pc stuff, using AutoIt.Listening to music, using Grooveshark.[/font]Scripts:[spoiler]Simple ScreenshotSaves you alot of trouble when taking a screenshot!Don't remember what happened with this, but aperantly the exe is all i got.If you don't want to run it, simply don't._IsRun UDFIt figures out if the script has ben ran before based on the info in a ini file.If you don't want to use exactly what i wrote, you can use it as inspiration.[/spoiler]

I guess this would only work if the program was written in VB. Which it is not.

That makes no sense. Just convert the code. You have _SendMessage() in SendMessage.au3, see helpfile.

I dont see why you would need it tough...

[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"]Hobby graphics artist, using gimp.Automating pc stuff, using AutoIt.Listening to music, using Grooveshark.[/font]Scripts:[spoiler]Simple ScreenshotSaves you alot of trouble when taking a screenshot!Don't remember what happened with this, but aperantly the exe is all i got.If you don't want to run it, simply don't._IsRun UDFIt figures out if the script has ben ran before based on the info in a ini file.If you don't want to use exactly what i wrote, you can use it as inspiration.[/spoiler]

I just select the icon when i compile my script!

It works perfectly!

This is a program i have written with help from a friend!

It has an icon in both the titlebar and the program itself!

http://www.mediafire.com/?44bw6w7c241tcz4

I do not want to change the icon for a program I am scripting, but rather to an external software.