Net.exe Script Issue

So what I am trying to do is run net.exe to get some user information. My current problem is that I need the script to run net.exe from an elevated command prompt in order for it to return the information I want. Without elevation it just returns "members" which is not very helpful. Any help would be appreciated.

Here is a snippet of what I have gotten so far.

#include <file.au3>

RunWait(@ComSpec & " /c " & "net user >> C:\Temp\LocUser.txt")
RunWait(@ComSpec & " /c " & "net localgroup >> C:\Temp\LocGroup.txt")

Local $arr[1]
_FileReadToArray("c:\Temp\LocGroup.txt",$arr)
_FileWriteFromArray("c:\Temp\FromArr.txt",$arr)

;this strips the * symbol from the search results returned above
$temp = StringTrimLeft($arr[6],1)
;arr[6] is Administrators on my test machine
RunWait(@ComSpec & " /c " & "net localgroup " & $temp & "  >> C:\Temp\GroupUsers.txt")

Use — RunAsWait — and supply admin credentials.

from the Help File (use it, it's really good):

RunAsWait ( "username", "domain", "password", logon_flag, "program" [, "workingdir" [, show_flag [, opt_flag ]]] )

I used RunAsWait to do a similar thing - this line below adds the current user's domain account to the local Administrators group:

RunAsWait("Administrator", @ComputerName, "***********", 0 , @ComSpec & " /c net localgroup administrators /ADD " & @LogonDomain & "\" & @UserName,"",@SW_HIDE)

Using the local Administrator account, where ********** is the local admin password

Actually - I don't think you or I need to use - @ComSpec & " /c - in front of "net", because net.exe is an external command

I am sorry I didn't mention it, I already tried as runaswait and got the same results but used a different flag than you have specified here. I will try it without the @Comspec as well (which I got from one of the help files). Thanks for the help.

**Edit

Also my spacing was a little different, not sure how important white space is with autoit.

Edited by ClayB