send, {F2}

sleep 10 -// depends on your connection/delay

send, {F3}

sleep 10 // depends on you connection/delay

MouseClick, Left

}

return

this is my AHK Code ,,,

the AHK code Job: While i'm pressing F1 : Loop(F2 then wait 10MS then F3 then Wait 10MS then MouseClick, Left)

please help me .. if some one can give me Autoit Code + C Code .. Or C# or C++ or even Vb.net Code please Help me

I would suggest that you start by reading the helpfile and try and understand which parts you need to do the task

rather than expecting people to just "give you" what you need with no effort on your behalf

I would suggest that you start by reading the helpfile and try and understand which parts you need to do the task

rather than expecting people to just "give you" what you need with no effort on your behalf

i'll be Grateful if you do it ... i'll try to make it by reading Helpfile but if i can't do it ,.. what i have to do except get code from you guys

what i have to do except get code from you guys

If life was only this simple.

If you know what the code does why not write it in the other languages you specified above?

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

If life was only this simple.

If you know what the code does why not write it in the other languages you specified above?

no life ain't this simple ... but this forum Station for Support :> so i wish you guys help me if you can't help me .. don't reply :unsure:

lead me or help me

no life ain't this simple ... but this forum Station for Support so i wish you guys help me if you can't help me .. don't reply

Support for people who write code and at least try to make an effort, you just want a free handout. I suggest you take the "I won't do" attitude and make it into a "I can do" attitude.

In the Help File I highly recommend reading about While...WEnd, Send, HotKeySet, MouseClick & Sleep. And please if you want Help don't antagonise users.

Edit: And _IsPressed()

Edited by guinness

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Support for people who write code and at least try to make an effort, you just want a free handout. I suggest you take the "I won't do" attitude and make it into a "I can do" attitude.

In the Help File I highly recommend reading about While...WEnd, Send, HotKeySet, MouseClick & Sleep. And please if you want Help don't antagonise users.

Edit: And _IsPressed()

And _IsPressed() {{ ?! what does that mean

And _IsPressed() {{ ?! what does that mean

_IsPressed() is a function that looks for a key to be pressed. You can use this to watch for a key to be pressed while in a loop to perform another function or alternative set of code when a specific key is pressed.

You can read more about it in the helpfile in the 'User Defined Functions Reference' section in 'Misc Management'

My Contributions: Unix Timestamp: Calculate Unix time, or seconds since Epoch, accounting for your local timezone and daylight savings time. RegEdit Jumper: A Small & Simple interface based on Yashied's Reg Jumper Function, for searching Hives in your registry. 

_IsPressed checks if a key is pressed.

UDF List:

whatever ...

i make this :

While HotKeySet("F1")

send("{F2}")

send("{F3}")

MouseClick("left")

WEnd

is it true ? i dunno it's not working i convert is To EXE but not working !!

I am pretty new to AutoIt, and this is my first post on this forum, but something like this maybe:

For  $i = 0 to 10 step 1
Send ("{F2}")
Sleep (10)
Send ("{F3}")
Sleep (10)
MouseClick("left")
Next

Edit:

You guys are fast!

Ive used _IsPressed once...

il check into it!

Edited by Maffe811

[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"]Hobby graphics artist, using gimp.Automating pc stuff, using AutoIt.Listening to music, using Grooveshark.[/font]Scripts:[spoiler]Simple ScreenshotSaves you alot of trouble when taking a screenshot!Don't remember what happened with this, but aperantly the exe is all i got.If you don't want to run it, simply don't._IsRun UDFIt figures out if the script has ben ran before based on the info in a ini file.If you don't want to use exactly what i wrote, you can use it as inspiration.[/spoiler]

whatever ...

Edit: Seems its been answered. I was writing code at the time. Edited by guinness

UDF List:

Hello Hala,

While loops are looking for True or False statements. so that would not work.

If you need your script to stay idle until the F1 button is pressed, then run your special function once when the F1 button is pressed, this is what your looking for.

I also added a function(found with the HotKeySet function in the helpfile) to escape the running script once your finished, by pressing ESC.

HotKeySet("{F1}",'MyFunction')
HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate")

While
    Sleep(10)
WEnd

Func MyFunction()
    send("{F2}")
    send("{F3}")
    MouseClick("left") ;need to add some coordinates MouseClick("left", x, y)
EndFunc

Func Terminate()
    Exit 0
EndFunc

Realm

Edited by Realm

My Contributions: Unix Timestamp: Calculate Unix time, or seconds since Epoch, accounting for your local timezone and daylight savings time. RegEdit Jumper: A Small & Simple interface based on Yashied's Reg Jumper Function, for searching Hives in your registry. 

#include <Misc.au3>
$dll = DllOpen("user32.dll")

Opt("TrayMenuMode",1)
TraySetState(1)
TraySetClick (16)

$exititem = TrayCreateItem("Stop Hotkey")
TrayTip("Hotkey", "The Hotkey script is active!"& @CRLF & "Press F1 to try it!", "", 1)

While 1 

Sleep(40)   

If _IsPressed("70", $dll) 
Then        
Send ("{F2}")       
Sleep (10)      
Send ("{F3}")       
Sleep (10)      
MouseClick("left")      
EndIf   
$GUI = TrayGetMsg() 
If $GUI = $exititem Then Exit
WEnd

Worked for me!

Edited by Maffe811

[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"]Hobby graphics artist, using gimp.Automating pc stuff, using AutoIt.Listening to music, using Grooveshark.[/font]Scripts:[spoiler]Simple ScreenshotSaves you alot of trouble when taking a screenshot!Don't remember what happened with this, but aperantly the exe is all i got.If you don't want to run it, simply don't._IsRun UDFIt figures out if the script has ben ran before based on the info in a ini file.If you don't want to use exactly what i wrote, you can use it as inspiration.[/spoiler]

Hello Hala,

While loops are looking for True or False statements. so that would not work.

If you need your script to stay idle until the F1 button is pressed, then run your special function once when the F1 button is pressed, this is what your looking for.

I also added a function(found with the HotKeySet function in the helpfile) to escape the running script once your finished, by pressing ESC.

HotKeySet("{F1}",'MyFunction')
HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate")

While
    Sleep(10)
WEnd

Func MyFunction()
    send("{F2}")
    send("{F3}")
    MouseClick("left") ;need to add some coordinates MouseClick("left", x, y)
EndFunc

Func Terminate()
    Exit 0
EndFuncc

Realm

sir when i press F1 it's start loop ,, when i stop pressing F1 stop looping ,, Not Esc to make it stop ... and thanks

Hello Halla

Have you tried Maffe811's suggestion, It does exactly what you ask for.

I have one suggestion though...F1 is a help key for most programs, so you may encounter problems while using this key. I recommend using a different key, or a combination of keys to activate your script.

Realm

...F1 is a help key for most programs, so you may encounter problems while using this key...

Yes, the help file popped up while testing.

Its quite simple to change the hotkey if you read the _IsPressed section in the help file!