_WinWaitActivate doesnt work with firefox 4?

_WinWaitActivate was good with firefox 4 awhile, but suddenly it went wrong. Do you have any ide how to fix?

Code:

_WinWaitActivate("[CLASS:MozillaWindowClass]","")

Func _WinWaitActivate($title,$text,$timeout=0)

WinWait($title,$text,$timeout)

If Not WinActive($title,$text) Then WinActivate($title,$text)

WinWaitActive($title,$text,$timeout)

EndFunc

Try

_WinWaitActivate("[REGEXPCLASS:Mozilla]","")

Thanks, but it doesnt work. An extra curiosity is that, if I use autoit window info on Firefox, windowinfo doesnt find any instance.

You state it suddenly went wrong and that it doesnt work. Well, what seems to be the issue?

I notice on Windows 7 that windows do not raise up through the z order with WinActivate() but they do become active (focused). The class of "MozillaWindowClass" works for me with WinActivate() with the side effect I just previously mentioned. I usually notice other programs do not raise up in the z order when becoming active so I assume it is a new Windows 7 behavior.

• 2 weeks later...

You state it suddenly went wrong and that it doesnt work. Well, what seems to be the issue?

I notice on Windows 7 that windows do not raise up through the z order with WinActivate() but they do become active (focused). The class of "MozillaWindowClass" works for me with WinActivate() with the side effect I just previously mentioned. I usually notice other programs do not raise up in the z order when becoming active so I assume it is a new Windows 7 behavior.

I don't think so, I've the same behaviour with Windows XP and FF 4. I had to return to FF 3.5. Does anybody help?