Simple(?) Radio button click

I'm trying to automate an install of the MS .NET 3.5 Framework SP1 as it's a prereq for a different app.

I have the script so it will run that other app with no issues, IF .Net 3.5 is already installed.

So, I now have the script check for the installation of .Net 3.5, if it's installed proceed - If not I have to install .Net 3.5 first.

I can get the setup to start it pulls up the 'Welcome to Setup' screen and I just can't for the life of me get this script to select and click on the 'I have read and ACCEPT the terms of the License Agreement' (uhhhh....I have them read the terms first before we run the script :huh2: )

How in the heck do I get this to work?

I've tried ControlCLick, MouseClick, ControlCommand and I'm just not getting it for some gooooooofy reason.

ControlClick("Microsoft .NET Framework Setup","I have read","[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:22]") is my latest attempt

AU3Info

Class Button

Instance 22

ClassnameNN Button22

Name

Advanced Mode [CLASS:Button;INSTANCE:22]

ID 1055

Text I have read and &ACCEPT the terms of the License Agreement

Position 14,219

ControlClick Coords 6, 9

Can someone give me a tad of a helping hand here?

Thanks Ahead of time

This works for me:

WinActivate("Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Setup")
ControlClick("Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Setup","I have read","[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:22]")
ControlClick("Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Setup","Install >","[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:19]")

Edit: I just noticed you are wanting to install SP1. What I did was for installing .Net 3.5.

Edited by sleepydvdr

#include <ByteMe.au3>

This works for me:

ControlClick("Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Setup","I have read","[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:22]")
ControlClick("Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Setup","Install >","[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:19]")

Edit: I just noticed you are wanting to install SP1. What I did was for installing .Net 3.5.

I didn't see why this wouldn't work, the dialogs are all the same. It's just not going....hmmmmgrrrrr

Did you try like this too ?

ControlClick("Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Setup","I have read","Button22")
ControlClick("Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Setup","Install >","Button19")

Yup, tried that too. Trying the silent install option now. My issue with that is how to tell when the install is finished

When process doesn't exists !

Kinda figured that out.

Also found the /qb switch (displays minimal UI - shows only progress)

Now to figure out how to set this topic to 'RESOLVED'

Thanks for the help everyone