iOS

I not sure whether it is correct to post this request in this forum and if not I apologise. Put simply I am seeking an introduction or referal to a person who can convert an AutoIT script into an iOS iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch application. If anyone knowns of anyone who has the skills and is looking for an exciting project and who wants to convert some spare time into an opportunity then I can be contacted through this forum for more information.

Help is always appreciated :huh2:

Edited by anixon

All I can say is that I have a working prototype of a task specific application which I have developed in AutoIT that not only deals with the look and feel but also the functionality a working specification if you like. Unfortunately I am not an iOS code cutter so I was look for someone that might be interested in a collaboration to convert the work I have completed into a 'Free' iPhone/iPad Application. I am sure you would understand that a public disclosure as to the more specific details of the project is not possible where commercial in confidence, copyright and , intellectual entitlements of those that may seek involvement need to be preserved.

Ant..

It is a multi purpose financial analysis tool designed so that a user can perform a number of different task specific annuity calculations to obtain a pre-commitment heads up as to actual cost of any financial accommodation under consideration.

Ant.. :huh2:

All i know is that you need to know C and get the iPod/Pad/Phone SDK from apple wich only runs on macs :huh2:

Edited by Maffe811

[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"]Hobby graphics artist, using gimp.Automating pc stuff, using AutoIt.Listening to music, using Grooveshark.[/font]Scripts:[spoiler]Simple ScreenshotSaves you alot of trouble when taking a screenshot!Don't remember what happened with this, but aperantly the exe is all i got.If you don't want to run it, simply don't._IsRun UDFIt figures out if the script has ben ran before based on the info in a ini file.If you don't want to use exactly what i wrote, you can use it as inspiration.[/spoiler]

Here's code to declare a fraction class. Or interface. I'm not exactly sure.

#import <Foundation/NSObject.h>

@interface Fraction: NSObject {
    int numerator;
    int denominator;
}

-(void) print;
-(void) setNumerator: (int) n;
-(void) setDenominator: (int) d;
-(int) numerator;
-(int) denominator;
@end
Edited by Richard Robertson