ScrabbleIt (In Progress)

fett8802

Hey all,

I got it in my head a few months back to try to code Scrabble in my spare time. I haven't had a lot of time to do it and I kept debating on if I should wait to post this until I was done. So, here's the caveat, this is currently incomplete but very far along. I'd like to think of it as in Beta. It's straight up AutoIt code needing only another UDF I have written. Give it a try and let me know what you think, what you like, dislike, stuff the worked, didn't work.

In the code, I've got a list of known issues; so I do know much of whats wrong. But, feel free to beta test and I'll keep this post updating with newer versions as I have time to write them. Oh, and you'll need the wordlist as well. Put the word list in the same directory as the ScrabbleIt.au3

Edit: I forgot to remove the _CreateBuild() function from the top of the ScrabbleIt.au3 file. All it will do is create a build each time you run it, so if you'd like that not to happen, just comment out that line.

Looking forward to your responses!

- Fett

The wordlist: http://www.kmillscp.com/uploads/public/ScrabbleWords.txt

KrisUDF.au3

ScrabbleIt.au3

Edited by fett8802
[sub]My UDF[/sub][sub] - Basics and Time extensions. Great for those new at AutoIt, also contains some powerful time extensions for pros.[/sub][sub]ScrabbleIt[/sub][sub] - Scrabble done in pure AutoIt. (In Progress)[/sub][sub]Nerd Party Extreme | My Portfolio | [email="fett8802@gmail.com"]Contact Me[/email][/sub]

It looks nice.. but my native languaje is spanish so ;) ....

NW is a word???? :huh2: anyway when attempt to change the size i put 25 and the script crash

F:\Agustin\autoit\Foro Autoit\ScrabbleIt.au3 (705) : ==> Array variable has incorrect number of subscripts or subscript dimension range exceeded.:
$aP1Tiles[$i] = $aNTiles[$i]
^ ERROR

It looks nice.. but my native languaje is spanish so ;) ....

NW is a word???? :huh2: anyway when attempt to change the size i put 25 and the script crash

F:\Agustin\autoit\Foro Autoit\ScrabbleIt.au3 (705) : ==> Array variable has incorrect number of subscripts or subscript dimension range exceeded.:
^ ERROR

Yea, I haven't quite got the kinks worked out of the size portion of the program yet. Thanks for letting me know, though!

- Fett

[sub]My UDF[/sub][sub] - Basics and Time extensions. Great for those new at AutoIt, also contains some powerful time extensions for pros.[/sub][sub]ScrabbleIt[/sub][sub] - Scrabble done in pure AutoIt. (In Progress)[/sub][sub]Nerd Party Extreme | My Portfolio | [email="fett8802@gmail.com"]Contact Me[/email][/sub]

Wouuahhh, It's a wonderfull job !

I have also an issue:

D:\Program Files\Ride Runner\Skins\Carwings_Dynamic_pm_new\Scripts\Scrabble\ScrabbleIt.au3 (705) : ==> Array variable has incorrect number of subscripts or subscript dimension range exceeded.:

^ ERROR