is it possible? make a program to save one process from memory to disk

it is possible to make a autoit program that saves a software implementation of memory to open it later?

same as the function of windows to hibernate, only just for some software!

Edited by darkshark

bump

I actually have no idea though it may be possible. I would not expect it to be desirable; the software should be written so that it can close sensibly and be started again. Why do you need to do this and not use Hibernate? You could have the software run only for as a special user, even if that user is the same person, then the program can be left and other things done, and if the PC hibernates all is not lost.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

• Moderators
  • Do not bump your threads within 24 hours of your last post.
  • Create more descriptive topic titles. "Is this possible", typically is one that most who would know how to do it, just ignore.
  • Create more descriptive topic header posts. Provide as much information and any examples you can think of.
  • Provide references or examples of the work you've attempted to achieve your ultimate goal, if those that do not understand what you're asking from your post, may understand from your references or code examples.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Do not bump your threads within 24 hours of your last post.
  • Create more descriptive topic titles. "Is this possible", typically is one that most who would know how to do it, just ignore.
  • Create more descriptive topic header posts. Provide as much information and any examples you can think of.
  • Provide references or examples of the work you've attempted to achieve your ultimate goal, if those that do not understand what you're asking from your post, may understand from your references or code examples.
sorry, i did not know these rules, I'll edit my post, and i apologize for the "bump"

I actually have no idea though it may be possible. I would not expect it to be desirable; the software should be written so that it can close sensibly and be started again. Why do you need to do this and not use Hibernate? You could have the software run only for as a special user, even if that user is the same person, then the program can be left and other things done, and if the PC hibernates all is not lost.

thanks for your repply!

then, in my faculty has a friend who is developing something that is just another programming language (I do not know what it is) and I thought to develop in autoit, but i have no idea how to get the code ...

our idea was to be able to save a process can start even from another machine in the same place where you left off!

not have the code ready, just ideas of how i could do that!

our idea was to be able to save a process can start even from another machine in the same place where you left off!

not have the code ready, just ideas of how i could do that!

It depends on the language, what it does and how it's written I suppose, but if the guy developing the new language doesn't know how to do it then I suspect it's a no-hoper.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

It depends on the language, what it does and how it's written I suppose, but if the guy developing the new language doesn't know how to do it then I suspect it's a no-hoper.

ahushsau

ok, thanks again for your reply

i'm tryng to make another software to my school!

ty bro =)