Computer Management Export List Automation

I am trying to create a method of using AutoIT to Export the list of open shared files in Computer Management. I can open the Computer mangement program and get to the list of open shared files(script attached). However I have not been able to find a way to export this to a delimited text file. Is there a way to move to the Action item "Export List" or is there a name for the Export List program that can be executed with the RUN command? Any ideas how to accomplish this? Thanks.

CompMgt.au3

I am trying to create a method of using AutoIT to Export the list of open shared files in Computer Management. I can open the Computer mangement program and get to the list of open shared files(script attached). However I have not been able to find a way to export this to a delimited text file. Is there a way to move to the Action item "Export List" or is there a name for the Export List program that can be executed with the RUN command? Any ideas how to accomplish this? Thanks.

You can do this with the MMC 2.0 Automation Object Model.

Either read from the listview into a delimited string or array or call the ExportList () method and save the open files list to a file

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa815049%28v=VS.85%29.aspx

I see fascists...