FileSaveDialog

• Developers

I don't get it. What did i do wrong this time.

Do not tell me you spent a whole 5 minutes to type up the above and tell me without getting any tears in your eyes that you did some proper research and testing.

The posted code doesn't show any effort as it simple doesn't work and is missing most of the required code to even run it.

Clear enough this time ?

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

Is that all master?

Trying to patronise me now?

anyway: When I type test.ini in the dialog the information is saved fine in that file name.

so what are you typing to make it go wrong?

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

i used to not have to type .ini to save it. all i had to do was type file, and it automatically saved as .ini...

which i thought (*.ini) was supposed to do.

That is the Filter you specify which determines what files are displayed in the selection window.

You can of course add the ".ini" to the end yourself after testing it is missing.

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

no offense but

why is it that everyone else on this forum just posts a code to make it work, and you gotta go the whole nine yards to yell at me.

Has everything to do with your track record.

We expect people to pick up after being shown the way and you haven't shown much improvement if at all.

Once you have this level thingy higher than 0 you are labelled and treated different until you are prepared to change.

You have seen you do get answers when the question is asked in a proper way with enough info provided, but you resort every time in asking for the code to be made for you.

So, start showing the effort and you will see it does wonders.

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

nevermind...

WTF: Next time you deleted all your replies from a thread like this you also will face consequences....

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.