BIN-crypter

sl4y3r

BIN-crypter will allow you to protect executable files (*.EXE) against crackers and decompilers. All settings are attachted to the generated file in a SQLite3 database, which allows fast access to all variables. Furthermore BIN-crypter using SkinSharp for a professional and stable window design.

And the best thing, it's totally free and clean of malware and ads!

Other Functions

• Change Icon
  • Installation & Run on Windows start
  • Requirements (Force UAC, Close Processes/Windows)
  • Security (Strong Password Protection,Detect virtual PC)
  • Actions (Create Registry Entries, Shellexecutes, Run...)
  • Execution Delay
  • Add size

How your password is encrypted?

password → adding salt → encrypt with SHA1 → encrypt with MD5

original executable → encrypt with AES256

This is a one way encryption, so it's impossible to restore the original password again.

If you run the encrypted file you will be asked to enter the password.

Special Thanks:

Zedna (Resources UDF)

trancexx (Run Binary UDF)

Edited by Jos
links removed and member under review

• Developers

Isn't this a kinda contradiction publishing this utility and also running "the other site" hosted on the exact same server that has all the (what we consider) illegal stuff?

So what is your true stand on this?

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Isn't this a kinda contradiction publishing this utility and also running "the other site" hosted on the exact same server that has all the (what we consider) illegal stuff?

So what is your true stand on this?

Jos

Hm... do you mean ******? (It's only a normal autoit community and the main topics are about hacking and security... the difference is that i'm against censoring all scripts!) Edited by Jos
removed link

Jos meant the link which you've provided to download BIN_Crypter. Check your signature!!

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

• Developers

Hm... do you mean ******? (It's only a normal autoit community and the main topics are about hacking and security... the difference is that i'm against censoring all scripts!)

So ... let's agree that the content on that site goes 100% against the norms we have here.

This means to me you are not to be trusted and will be treated as such.

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

So ... let's agree that the content on that site goes 100% against the norms we have here.

This means to me you are not to be trusted and will be treated as such.

Jos

:huh2: What am i doing wrong?

I host a program which makes you possible to protect your software against crackers & decompilers, whats the problem with this?

Can we discuss that on msn?

Edited by sl4y3r

• Developers

:huh2: What am i doing wrong?

I host a prgroam which makes you possible to encrypt other software, whats the problem with this?

Can we discuss that on msn?

There is nothing to discuss and have stated my case clearly.

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

That's exactly the reason why I found my own community... Because you don't accept other opinions :huh2:

Sure... and that is your prerogative, but then stay away from this forum when you can't live with our views.

*click*

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

That's exactly the reason why I found my own community... Because you don't accept other opinions :huh2:

This is terribly hypocritical. You don't accept our opinion so you run off and create your own community. That's your choice and what you do with your own forum is your own business. This is our forum and we set the rules. This program may be a direct violation of our license agreement and is therefore not suitable for discussion on our forum.