C++ to Autoit ?

Hello everyone I am fairly new to autoit and was wondering is it possible to convert this

void Function()
        {
            UINT_PTR adr = 0x004A5570
            __asm
            {
                CALL adr    
            }
        }

Into autoit language I have heard you can do just about anything in autoit so i am testing what it can and can not do.

Any help would be appreciated, Thank You.

Just look here:

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes

Just look here:

Ok Lets take this route, how would I condition a call function valid so that the call procedure is activated using autoit code.

Example calc.exe / Windows Calulator.

0014a62e 00 00               add  [rax],al
0014a630 e8 a7140000         call 0014badc ; << this call function
; How would I condition it valid so that the call function is activated.
; or this method could be used, how would I push a value onto a stack like below

0014a659 b9 aa00f12b         Push ecx,ebp

; would there be a way activate the push so that the unknown value is pushed onto the stack ?

Any Ideas, if I can figure this out I can control the calculator straight from memory without using MouseClick or Send Key functions.

This is just a experment that I would like to figure out.

Edited by Justforfun

Please wait at least 24 hours before you bump a thread. Details can be found here.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

• Moderators

Respect the forum. Do not post a reply, a bump, or a response ( unless it's relative ) within 24 hours of your last post.

Does this have anything to do with the same question you asked months ago?

Search term: ASM - came up with the below.

I'm sure there are others that could help if you searched like I did.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Developers

Talking about forum rules: A Google search for 0x004A5570 gave me a few hits and the topic was in violation with our rules as well.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Talking about forum rules: A Google search for 0x004A5570 gave me a few hits and the topic was in violation with our rules as well.

Jos

@ Jos It could be I don't know and do not remember where I found it, I was looking for answers to converting from c++ to autoit and call, push, add, sub functions and so on. In conjunction to figuring out how to validate calls to activate them. This was just a code snippet I found and had saved because of its simplicity for asking the question I asked.

Besides that is irrelevant to my question.

Also @ SmOke_N No this is a different project that I am on to now, its learning to convert c++ to autoit and call functions. Also if you do not want me to reply to my post then don't post questions in my thread.

• Developers

@ Jos It could be I don't know and do not remember where I found it, I was looking for answers to converting from c++ to autoit and call, push, add, sub functions and so on. In conjunction to figuring out how to validate calls to activate them. This was just a code snippet I found and had saved because of its simplicity for asking the question I asked.

Ah, so you took a random piece of code from a random selected site, which by chance happened to be a Game hacking site with a hack for a game.

... yea ... can happen ...

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

if by call a function you mean use a function in the middle of a script then just use the function name. like this

#include <Misc.au3>
While 1 ;infinite loop
    If _IsPressed(01) Then _functionHere() ;if left click is clicked start function
    If _IsPressed(02) Then Exit ;if right click is clicked exit script
WEnd

Func _functionHere()
    MsgBox(0, "", "you called the function") ;function stuff here, msgbox is just for an example
EndFunc   ;==>_functionHere

if thats not what you want then sorry :huh2:

[spoiler]My UDFs: Login UDF[/spoiler]

• Moderators

Also @ SmOke_N No this is a different project that I am on to now, its learning to convert c++ to autoit and call functions. Also if you do not want me to reply to my post then don't post questions in my thread.

1. Your question wasn't a C++ question.

2. I provided a means to accomplish what you wanted.

3. We can make it so it's not possible for anyone other than the mods to post in any of your threads if you like.

4. Still feel like being a smart ass?

Edit:

It wasn't a C++ question, It was an inline ASM question.

Edited by SmOke_N
Iterating on C++ question

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

1. Your question wasn't a C++ question.

2. I provided a means to accomplish what you wanted.

3. We can make it so it's not possible for anyone other than the mods to post in any of your threads if you like.

4. Still feel like being a smart ass?

Edit:

It wasn't a C++ question, It was an inline ASM question.

If you feel that I am being a smart ass then yes I still feel like being one.

For one you qouted.

Respect the forum. Do not post a reply, a bump, or a response ( unless it's relative ) within 24 hours of your last post.

Which is excatly what water said

Please wait at least 24 hours before you bump a thread. Details can be found here.

Then you asked me a question.

Does this have anything to do with the same question you asked months ago?

after saying

Do not post a reply, a bump, or a response ( unless it's relative ) within 24 hours of your last post.

So sounds like you were being the smart ass.

Also in a sense it is a C++ and Autoit question, first was can C++ be converted to Autoit langauge and then can ou activate push, call functions using Autoit.

So please read carefully before replying. Thank You.

Edited by Justforfun

• Developers

So please read carefully before replying. Thank You.

Done that and do not like what I just read.

so... back off and do not post any thread that even feels like it is related to games.

I hope this is clear enough for you.

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.