pixlechecksum for 2 areas

sorry if this was posted somewhere else tried looking didnt see it...

i have looked at the example for pixlechecksum and it covers for one area, how can u make it search 2 areas at the same time, so it would search 0,0,50,50 and 100,100,50,50 and if anything changes in both areas it would stop the script.

sorry if i confuse you i am terible for explaining thing...

pulling from the example in the help file. am trying to do the same thing but with 2 different areas. so there would be a $checksum1 and $checksum2 and it would check both reagons at the same time. so if you move the mouse in reagon one it would do a message mouse in reagon 1 and if you move the mouse in reagon 2 it would say mouse in reagon 2.

so scanning changes in 2 areas..i am unsure on how to write the while statment i guess is the easiest way to explain what i am thinking

$checksum1 = PixelChecksum(0,0, 50,50)

$checksum2 = PixelChecksum(10,100, 50,50)

While $checksum = PixelChecksum(0,0, 50, 50)

Sleep(100)

WEnd

...so if you move the mouse in reagon one it would do a message mouse in reagon 1...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I do not think that PixelChecksum can "see" the mouse. If you want to detect the mouse in a region, then look at the MouseGetPos functions and related functions.

[size="1"][font="Arial"].[u].[/u][/font][/size]

sorry if this was posted somewhere else tried looking didnt see it...

i have looked at the example for pixlechecksum and it covers for one area, how can u make it search 2 areas at the same time, so it would search 0,0,50,50 and 100,100,50,50 and if anything changes in both areas it would stop the script.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This code below is the example in Autoit help file , I just add some stuff.

; Get initial checksum

$checksum_1 = PixelChecksum(0,0, 50,50)
$checksum_2 = PixelChecksum(50,50, 100,100)

; Wait for both regions to change at the same moment(allow one of two regions to change), the regions are checked every 100ms to reduce CPU load

While $checksum_1 = PixelChecksum(0,0, 50, 50) or $checksum_2 = PixelChecksum(50,50, 100,100)

Sleep(100)

WEnd

MsgBox(0, "", "Something in both regions have changed!")
Edited by nekokk