Autosend Emails with Attachment

Hi! I'm working on a script that will automatically send an email when a new file will save in a folder. But I have a problem to switch it in the background. I have this:

RunWait($pathtogetmail & "\getmail.exe -u username -pw password -s pop3.server.com -delete -xtract -port 110")

But this doesn't work

RunWait($pathtogetmail & "\getmail.exe -u username -pw password -s pop3.server.com -delete -xtract -port 110", @SW_HIDE)

Can somebody help me?

Thank you, that works! :-)

But now I have another problem. Look at this code please:

Func Send1()
 $attachment = ""
 While 1
  $pdffile = FileFindNextFile($file)
  If @error then ExitLoop
    FileMove($source & '\' & $pdffile , $dest, 1)
  $attachment = $attachment & '"' & $pdffile & '", '
 WEnd
  $attachment = StringLeft($attachment, StringLen($attachment) -2)
 If $smtpmethod = 1 then
  RunWait('"' & $blat egal.fil -to' & $to & '-subject ' & $subject & ' -ss -body ' & $message & ' -server ' & $smtp & ' -serverpop3 ' & $pop & ' -f ' & $from & '-i ' & $smtpname & '-port ' & $smtpport & ' -portpop3 ' & $popport & ' -u ' & $login & ' -pw ' & $pwd & ' -attachment ' & '$attachment & '"')
 Else
    RunWait('"' & $blat egal.fil -to' & $to & '-subject ' & $subject & ' -ss -body ' & $message & ' -server ' & $smtp & ' -f ' & $from & '-i ' & $smtpname & '-port ' & $smtpport & ' -pu ' & $login & ' -ppw ' & $pwd & ' -attachment ' & '$attachment & '"')

The Error:

Line 73: (File ... .au3)

RunWait('" & $blat ^ ERROR...

Unknown function name.

Unknown function name.

Do you know why it not works?

Edited by Message

You could try writing a php script to do this and have it upload the files, and then call the page from autoit. But this is a sloppy method, and you might want to wait for a better reply.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, I hope anyone can give me a "better" method to do this. Blat can do it, but I don't know how.

RunWait('"' & $blat egal.fil -to' & $to & '-subject ' & $subject.

^^

EDIT ... its late here

RunWait('"' & $blat egal.fil -to' & $to & '-subject ' & $subject.

**should be

RunWait( $blat...

depending on what $blat actually represents... maybe you need

Run(@ComSpec & " /c " & 'commandName', "", @SW_HIDE)

There are way too many variable combinations to know what is what in your "snipit" script above

good luck

8)

Edited by Valuater

NEWHeader1.png

Thanks Valuater.

I only want to send an email automatically to only one emailadress with an attachment. The smtp Server needs a authorisation with my username + password. Maybe you have an Idea with fewer variables?

Search the Scripts and Scraps forum for Blat. There is a UDF that (I dont remember who) someone made, that will do everything you require.

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)

Search the Scripts and Scraps forum for Blat. There is a UDF that (I dont remember who) someone made, that will do everything you require.

JS

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I can't find the script u talk about, so I search for another program to aend files with attachment in the commandline and found bmail.

http://www.beyondlogic.org/solutions/cmdli...cmdlinemail.htm

But whats when the smtp server needs a authorization, I can't find a command for this in bmail. Do you know if its able to make an authorization?

VBScript sends messages with attachments. I rewrote it a while back in AutoIt, however, last time I checked, it doesn't allow attachments. I'll play with it sometime this weekend...might be able to get a fix for it (*wink* jpm)

Writing AutoIt scripts since

_DateAdd("d", -2, _NowCalcDate())

VBScript sends messages with attachments.  I rewrote it a while back in AutoIt, however, last time I checked, it doesn't allow attachments.  I'll play with it sometime this weekend...might be able to get a fix for it (*wink* jpm)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok Thanks.

Can you tell me where's the error here? I need a Commandline like this " c:\munpack -f -q file.msg".

"file.msg" is a variable.

Here's my code:

RunWait('"' & $pathtodecode & '\munpack" "' & '-f' & '-q' & $source & '"',"",@SW_MAXIMIZE)

I always get an empty commandline screen.

Ok Thanks.

Can you tell me where's the error here? I need a Commandline like this " c:\munpack -f -q file.msg".

"file.msg" is a variable.

Here's my code:

RunWait('"' & $pathtodecode & '\munpack" "' & '-f' & '-q' & $source & '"',"",@SW_MAXIMIZE)

I always get an empty commandline screen.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wake up plz :)

I don't know what munpack is? Is it a realprogram or something that you want to be an AutoIt script or something?

Here is the VBS code

Set objMessage = CreateObject("CDO.Message")
objMessage.Subject = "Example CDO Message"
objMessage.Sender = "me@my.com"
objMessage.To = "test@paulsadowski.com"
objMessage.TextBody = "This is some sample message text."
objMessage.AddAttachment "c:\temp\readme.txt"

'==Config==

objMessage.Configuration.Fields.Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendusing") = 2

'Name or IP of Remote SMTP Server
objMessage.Configuration.Fields.Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserver") = "smtp.myserver.com"

'Server port (typically 25)
objMessage.Configuration.Fields.Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserverport") = 25

objMessage.Configuration.Fields.Update

'==End Config==

objMessage.Send

I don't know what munpack is? Is it a realprogram or something that you want to be an AutoIt script or something?

munpack is a little program to make mime attachments.

What can I do with the VBS Code? I think I need autoit code?

The VBS code will do exactly what you want, the only thing that doesn't work right now in AutoIt is the AddAttachment line, but I haven't tested it on the latest beta version, so I'm not sure if that issue has been fixed yet.

You can use AutoIt to automate the VBScript...