Timer activate by hotkey

Hello there

Dear members,

first of all u would like to apologize myself for my bad English i know i am not good but i do my best.

I have a question about my program , the idea is to make around 6 timers run and play a .wav sound when they are finished.

they need to be started with a hotkey like in my example "v" when pressed the pre installed "timer" counts. I made this time like i make my timers in my automations software for machines ( SIEMENS S7 V5.5 for automating machines.

The problem is that the times does not start counting when i press V when im in the game in full screen mode. But when i am in for example Firefox or windows media player and i press the key it does count.

So the question is how could i make this timer do start in my full screen mode game without using alt+tab keys. And also important i dont want to get out of the game. Thats why i used soundplay function so it plays in the background. I also tried to use file install function in a temp directory and add the .wav file but then it doesn't play the sound anymore :s . Anyway thanks in advance for anyone that just takes his time to look at my program (nooby program :huh2: )

FileInstall ("C:\Users\Yannick Saman\Desktop\bleu buff.wma", "C:\bleu buff.mwa" )
$1 = 0

$msgbox1 = MsgBox (4 , "Buff timer made by  yannick","do you want the buff timer to start" )
if $msgbox1 = 7 then
Exit

EndIf

#include <ButtonConstants.au3>
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <StaticConstants.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=C:\Users\Yannick Saman\Desktop\programing\Bleubuff\Gui.kxf
$Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 625, 443, 752, 317)
$Start = GUICtrlCreateButton("Start", 0, 416, 75, 25, $WS_GROUP)
$Exit = GUICtrlCreateButton("Close", 544, 416, 75, 25, $WS_GROUP)
$Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("This is the timer for bleu  buff south", 64, 128, 168, 17)
$Progress1 = GUICtrlCreateProgress(72, 160, 150, 17)
GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 32250)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
#EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ###

$s = 0

While 1
     $hotk = HotKeySet ("v", "test")
    $msg = GUIGetMsg() ; listen for a message.

If $msg = $Exit Then ; if exit is pressed, then exit the script.
        Exit
    EndIf

If $msg = $Start  Then ; if this button is pushed, we navigate the object to the game site.

For $i = $s To 100

$s = 0

GUICtrlSetData($progress1, $i)

sleep (2700)

Next
        If $i > 100 Then
                GUICtrlSetData ($Progress1 , $1 )
        SoundPlay ("C:\test\bleu buff.wma" ,1)
        SoundPlay ("",1)
        EndIf

EndIf

WEnd

Func test ()
    For $i = $s To 100

$s = 0

GUICtrlSetData($progress1, $i)

sleep (2700)

Next
        If $i > 100 Then

GUICtrlSetData ($Progress1 , $1 )

SoundPlay ("C:\test\bleu buff.wma" ,1)

SoundPlay ("",1)

EndIf
EndFunc

• Developers

So the question is how could i make this timer do start in my full screen mode game without using alt+tab keys.

Please read the forum rules.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)