Help me create something the same as Tooltip for apps in taskbar

Hi everybody, I'm new member. Today I have a question about how to create a tooltip for each application in taskbar such as Tooltip (by Tooltip create by X and Y).

I'm not good at english so I painted a picture here: (The balloons shows windows's tittle)

Posted Image

That picture is an example. I only need the balloons appear in applications such as "game.exe"

Need everybody's help.

Thanks for read.

Edited by hackketbboy

I would suggest looking at the help file and searching the forum for this.

only thing i can think of is ToolTip:

But how you would get the X and Y position of the programs, i have no clue...

[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"]Hobby graphics artist, using gimp.Automating pc stuff, using AutoIt.Listening to music, using Grooveshark.[/font]Scripts:[spoiler]Simple ScreenshotSaves you alot of trouble when taking a screenshot!Don't remember what happened with this, but aperantly the exe is all i got.If you don't want to run it, simply don't._IsRun UDFIt figures out if the script has ben ran before based on the info in a ini file.If you don't want to use exactly what i wrote, you can use it as inspiration.[/spoiler]

I would suggest looking at the help file and searching the forum for this.

only thing i can think of is ToolTip:

But how you would get the X and Y position of the programs, i have no clue...

That's it. I thought about it but I have not enough knowledge to do it.

So you run multiple game clients ?

But i suggest you search the forum.

[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"]Hobby graphics artist, using gimp.Automating pc stuff, using AutoIt.Listening to music, using Grooveshark.[/font]Scripts:[spoiler]Simple ScreenshotSaves you alot of trouble when taking a screenshot!Don't remember what happened with this, but aperantly the exe is all i got.If you don't want to run it, simply don't._IsRun UDFIt figures out if the script has ben ran before based on the info in a ini file.If you don't want to use exactly what i wrote, you can use it as inspiration.[/spoiler]

May I suggest that while you are at it you read the Forum rules.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

Yup. You wont get any more help from me.

Yup. You wont get any more help from me.

Excuse me. Is there any problem with my question? I read the forum rules. This is not about automatically games. It make me easier in controlling windows, must not restore it to see which window I am looking for. This app is not only for game but also for my job. I searched in forum and Google but I find nothing, my English is not good enough.

Its fine if you arent automating games.

But i do not feel like helping in case its gonna backfire and im gonna get banned.

Its just a procaution on my part.

Also, im new to AutoIt and the only way i could help is by spending my life looking for examples and reading the help file.

Thats two things you can do yourself.