Brainfart: If then confusion

So I have a simple array and function and an ifthen routine.

Dim $Warrior[2] = ['1153', '559']

Trainer($Warrior[0], $Warrior[1], 1)

Func Trainer($arm1, $arm2, $Citynumber)

If $arm2 = 558 or 662 or 766 Then
        MouseClick("Left", 1241, 744, 1, 10)
        TrayTip('What', 'Alt Troops' & $arm2, 3)
    else
        MouseClick("Left", 1241, 530, 1, 10)
        TrayTip('What', 'NORM', 3)
    EndIf
endfunc

When I run this, my traytip tells me that the value of $arm2 is 559. This is correct, however, ir order for the traytip to even trigger, the value needed to be either 558, 662 or 766. What gives? Why isnt the 'else' values triggering instead?

*sigh*

Automating games or game servers

Dim $Warrior[2] = ['1153', '559']

Trainer($Warrior[0], $Warrior[1], 1)

Func Trainer($arm1, $arm2, $Citynumber)

If $arm2 = 558 or 662 or 766 Then

MouseClick("Left", 1241, 744, 1, 10)

TrayTip('What', 'Alt Troops' & $arm2, 3)

else

MouseClick("Left", 1241, 530, 1, 10)

TrayTip('What', 'NORM', 3)

EndIf

endfunc

i don't know if you've broken any rule yet, just saying be careful of what you post here

[spoiler]My UDFs: Login UDF[/spoiler]

Not automating any game.

You could have easily created a demo that didn't use tags like "warrior" and "trainer", but you didn't.

Try to get the concept. There is nothing in AutoIt license against creating yourself a game bot. One of the main developers of AutoIt started out with it by creating game bots for himself.

But the topic will not be supported or discussed on this web site. Period. It's a hard rule for this web site. Go find a gamer web site and ask there, or get AutoIt support here with no reference to games at all.

:huh2:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

You could have easily created a demo that didn't use tags like "warrior" and "trainer", but you didn't.

Try to get the concept. There is nothing in AutoIt license against creating yourself a game bot. One of the main developers of AutoIt started out with it by creating game bots for himself.

But the topic will not be supported or discussed on this web site. Period. It's a hard rule for this web site. Go find a gamer web site and ask there, or get AutoIt support here with no reference to games at all.

:huh2:

Well said.

Thread locked.

After closing this I see the next report is from the OP on JohnOne's post. Here's the thing, his post is right: This thread stinks of game bot. Your code mentions Warriors, trainers, troops. Pretty odd variable names. I also note that you say the accusation is "unfounded" (though in this case it is not). You also offer absolutely nothing to counter it.

Long story short, there is plenty of evidence and it is all stacked against you. At this point I do not care what you are trying to automate so don't PM me about it. And don't open reports unless you are prepared to actually prove something is false.