Power Outage... Help

A Car wrecked into an electrical pole and knocked out the power on our entire block.... and yes i lost some good programming work

SciTe or Autoit 3.1.1+++ appears to save the info every so often.. does anyone know when??

Andd secondly, most important, does either of these actually have a temp file or something that i could retreave some data????

I am kinda waiting to here something here before opening SciTe again (as not to destroy any possible temp files)

thanks

8(

Edited by Valuater

NEWHeader1.png

• Moderators

A Car wrecked into an electrical pole and knocked out the power on our entire block.... and yes i lost some good programming work

SciTe or Autoit 3.1.1+++ appears to save the info every so often.. does anyone know when??

Andd secondly, most important, does either of these actually have a temp file or something that i could retreave some data????

I am kinda waiting to here something here before opening SciTe again (as not to destroy any possible temp files)

thanks

8(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have had this happen to me before, it will have all open scripts that were in SciTE open again from the saved position you last saved them in.

Hope this helps.

EDIT: It will lose any unsaved information however, I believe

Edited by ronsrules

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

To my knowledge, the only auto save is "ctrl-S", "ctrl-9" ( or now ctrl-T ), or "ctrl-F7". Any of the last two keys will save the file prior to tidying or debugging respectively.

If SciTE has an auto-save, I haven't found it yet.

Lofting the cyberwinds on teknoleather wings, I am...The Blue Drache