//create the instance using the first pol process found
            _FFACE = new FFACE(pol[0].Id);
            string myName = _FFACE.Player.Name;
            string myOutput = "/echo Hello " + myName;
            _FFACE.Windower.SendString(myOutput);
        }
    }
}

I have tried and tried, but i cant figure it out in autoit. please help...

Read the Forum Rules!

Edited by guinness

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

I just realized that this might be for a game. Final Fantasy perhaps? I'm not a gamer though. This also stands out as a possible clue that this is for a game: "string myName = _FFACE.Player.Name;"

FFace dll is part of FFevo (Final Fantasy Evolution)

why shud anyone help you with the ingame dll or im missing the point?

Edited by bogQ

TCP server and client - Learning about TCP servers and clients connection
Au3 oIrrlicht - Irrlicht project
Au3impact - Another 3D DLL game engine for autoit. (3impact 3Drad related)

460px-Thief-4-temp-banner.jpg
There are those that believe that the perfect heist lies in the preparation.
Some say that it’s all in the timing, seizing the right opportunity. Others even say it’s the ability to leave no trace behind, be a ghost.

more like spam bot

string myOutput = "/echo Hello " + myName;

_FFACE.Windower.SendString(myOutput);

thread reported

Some say that it’s all in the timing, seizing the right opportunity. Others even say it’s the ability to leave no trace behind, be a ghost.

just to clarify, Yes it is FFXI, no its not for a bot...

if u play FFXI u will realize its very difficult to level your char now from lvl 1. i would like to write my own dual boxing programe to /assist me... and again NOT A BOT.

then u might say, there are programs out there that do that. yes, but what have i learnt, NOTHING.... i prefer to understand and learn myself.. but need a little help..

and also, ihave been playing FFXI for 6 years... why would i risk everything i have achieved coz of a spam bot, @bogQ people jump to the wrong conclusions very quickly, perhas u shold take a step back first BEFORE u report people and SEE what they intend.!!!!

Edited by Aceguy

just to clarify, Yes it is FFXI, no its not for a bot...

if u play FFXI u will realize its very difficult to level your char now from lvl 1. i would like to write my own dual boxing programe to /assist me... and again NOT A BOT.

then u might say, there are programs out there that do that. yes, but what have i learnt, NOTHING.... i prefer to understand and learn myself.. but need a little help..

It won't change anything, discussing game automation (to mee it looks like work for memory edit code) is forbidden, check forum rules.

Edited by bogQ

and also, ihave been playing FFXI for 6 years... why would i risk everything i have achieved coz of a spam bot, @bogQ people jump to the wrong conclusions very quickly, perhas u shold take a step back first BEFORE u report people and SEE what they intend.!!!!

Do not think for one minute that i did not seen all the code about the part of code that you posted

There isnt anything wrong in my conclusion here. And i stick to my opinion and il back it up if needed. Rules aply to everyone.

Edit: i refered to entire work from c++/c# code from whom did you take this part of code, did not try to refere to your old posts

Edited by bogQ