Ghost RAR - Program written in Autoit

I love AutoIt and I have been using it for several years now. Today I finished a small program and uploaded it to a free google site in BETA form. It 'hides' compressed archive files behind other files. I would greatly appreciate any feedback! If you want to check it out: http://sites.google.com/site/ghostrar :huh2: thanks!

No offense, you might have a marvelous script, but I hesitate to download and run an executable posted by a person with no other posts who joined less than an hour ago.

I'm going to assume its uses some alternate stream, if you wish to better your script, you might want to search this forum, there are a few examples of this kind of thing.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

Haha, well. First of all, its an archive :huh2:.

Well I followed the link because it was on google code, and I suppose I was expecting code.

But archive or not the end product is an exe.

Anyway, just more to let you know that alternative data stream code is available here in example scripts.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

The GUI is nice but that's all. Opening a seperate CMD and pushing send keys to it to use copy /b ... is poor.

Br,

UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

Mmm, kinda off topic, but touching some other part that seem relevant here ... When I click a image on you Application front webpage its popping up a download window for a image (hue?), better would be to show the (bigger) image (if there is a bigger images of course.)

On the subject of hiding stuff. TrueCrypt has what sound a somewhat similar feature. (But I'm not really at home at hiding stuff, in otherstuff, in other stuff.)

"Straight_and_Crooked_Thinking" : A "classic guide to ferreting out untruths, half-truths, and other distortions of facts in political and social discussions."
"The Secrets of Quantum Physics" : New and excellent 2 part documentary on Quantum Physics by Jim Al-Khalili. (Dec 2014)

"Believing what you know ain't so" ...

Knock Knock ...

that you for some legitimate feedback! haha. Yes, I plan to have the cmd in the background in my next version. the automated keystrokes are indeed poor

Use Shell or Run instead of pushing keys to the cmd window.