Solve Geometric Problems

Hello everyone, I'm still making my program that should solve the problems of geometry of seventh grade.

I recently inserted the fractions, who need a GUI, in which mode of fraction is chosen between:

- Calculate the fraction of a number

- Include a number when a part is known as a function

- One thing is for another fraction of the sum of known

- A fraction of data is another that you know the difference

I am currently working on the first two.

The first is ok, but the second gives problems.

In fact, the calculation is performed exactly as if it were set to the first mode, and consequently the result is not correct.

Sorry if the labels of program are italian.

Source: http://pastebin.com/7nn0Bsv

• Moderators

Sym98,

Firstly, please do not bump your own threads within 24 hrs. :huh2:

Next, you have provided us with 2400 lines of uncommented code where any GUI labels are in Italian. :alien:

I, for one, do not understand exactly what your problem is, nor do I have the time to work through that many lines of code to work out what is going on. So what you are about to get is only very generic advice. ;)

You seem to be saying that your code is running in the incorrect mode - this imples that you are not following the logic flow within the script that you believe you should. I suggest that you add some MsgBox or ConsoleWrite lines to the beginning of each of your functions and the Cases within your Switch strcutures to see exactly what Cases are being fired and what sections of the code are actually running for any given input from the user - that way you will be able to determine whether the logic of the code is flowing as you wish. If it is not, then you should be able to work out which bit of the code is failing.

Give that a try and see if it lets you spot the error. :ph34r:

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area