Know pressed key

• Developers

You know this is one of my biggest issues with this forum. It irks me that I see the moderator, or whoever shout HACKER at the top of their lungs every single time someone wants some simple INPUT/OUTPUT command. This is not someone who jumped in and said, "Hey guys I'm a dirty hacker who wants to f*ck up other peoples computers.". This is disgusting me beyond what I can verbalize here...

Anyways I really don't care what the end motive is, knowledge is power, and if StungStang doesn't abuse it, maybe someone else will. Here is my hunk of code for a game I wrote;

This is from a fully functional game in the vain of Final Fantasy I developed using AutoIt3. Maybe some day I will return. At the moment, I feel like I am going to go away for awhile. I really don't feel like being here. Maybe some day I will return when you have developed people skills.

Later.

I really don't care you not agreeing with our rules and am fine with another opinion, but draw the consequences of this other point of view and go somewhere else in stead of telling us that you are disgusted.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)