help :p

Guest unique

Guest unique

ok,im hoping someone is familiar with the game war of conquest,cause im trying to stop a botkiller there to run simple programs and use the site to learn more auto it script.im a complete noob at programming and really suck at it,but im gonna keep going till it starts to click.on the site there are tabs called "click me" that come up in random places on the map screen,and i cant get a lock on the color.

i need to tell my script to click on this "click here" tab in whatever position it chooses to appear in.if anyone has beaten this tab,please help,if you have any ideas to help me program my script to find it for me,please help.remember,im a complete noob,so i will need specific details about what to put where as far as incomplete data on any script notes anyone may volunteer.

note,i am going to learn script starting with basic and less complicated script,but i need to bypass this rather complex security feature in order to try easier script,i have adhd and need something that really holds my attention,and the game does that for me,thanks for any help guys,i really appreciate it.

if you want to remain anonymous,my email is bb21070@aol or msn,tyvm

(for email,please use aol)

Edited by unique

grrrrrrrr... How about posting in the freaken support forum??? No one will EVER help you if you post a question like this that has to do with games, in a scripts and scrap section of the forum!! PLEASE READ THE MANUAL AND FORUM RULES!!

FootbaG

Guest unique

grrrrrrrr... How about posting in the freaken support forum??? No one will EVER help you if you post a question like this that has to do with games, in a scripts and scrap section of the forum!! PLEASE READ THE MANUAL AND FORUM RULES!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i already said i was stupid about stuff,why act surprised :)

Notice how no one else has replied, if someone keeps replying to this topic (either me or you) it will either get moved or deleted because it's in the wrong forum section and is keeps being brought back up and no one wants to see it.

FootbaG

Told ya.

EDIT: Oh yea, make your topic a little more descriptive, because most people, don't bother to look into topics that say "HELP!!" perhaps "PixelSearch troubles" and don't expect anyone to write your program for you, make some effort first, and we'll see what your problems are from there :)

Cheers

Edited by layer
FootbaG

send me a pic of the thing that needs to be cliked and ill see what i can do.....

probably not much but ill try

; Find a pure red pixel in the range 0,0-20,300
$coord = PixelSearch( 0, 0, 20, 300, 0xFF0000 )
If Not @error Then
    MsgBox(0, "X and Y are:", $coord[0] & "," & $coord[1])
EndIf

0xFF0000 is the hex code you need to find the hex code for the collor of the "Bot Killers" or whatever you need clicked

i cant seem to find a mouse click in the tuts other then the auto click but it takes over your cursor

; Double click at the current mouse pos

MouseClick("left")

MouseClick("left")

; Double click at 0,500

MouseClick("left", 0, 500, 2)

; SAFER VERSION of Double click at 0,500

Dim $primary

Dim $secondary

;Determine if user has swapped right and left mouse buttons

$k = RegRead("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Mouse", "SwapMouseButtons")

; It's okay to NOT check the success of the RegRead operation

If $k = 1 Then

$primary = "right"

$secondary = "left"

Else ;normal (also case if could not read registry key)

$primary = "left"

$secondary = "right"

EndIf

MouseClick($primary, 0, 500, 2)

Exit

thats all i can do so play with those dig trough the help files and figure something out if you get stuck ask anybody for help ill try to help as much as possible but im also a s*it when it comes to aui3 Edited by bosko

Guest unique

send me a pic of the thing that needs to be cliked and ill see what i can do.....

probably not much but ill try

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i gladly will as soon as the site is back up if i can figure out where to send it,but understand this

it changes position every time,come at randon intervals,and i cant get a lock on its color,

the other guy responding in this forum and saying nothing referred to me trying this,and ive used to help file and tried quite a few different search ideas,and my buddy from pokerbot plus has helped me alot,but this one is specifically designed to kill bots,and perhaps beyond a rookie like me's capabilitys to resolve,thats why i asked for help,thanks

Edited by unique

i gladly will as soon as the site is back up if i can figure out where to send it,but understand this

it changes position every time,come at randon intervals,and i cant get a lock on its color,

the other guy responding in this forum and saying nothing referred to me trying this,and ive used to help file and tried quite a few different search ideas,and my buddy from pokerbot plus has helped me alot,but this one is specifically designed to kill bots,and perhaps beyond a rookie like me's capabilitys to resolve,thats why i asked for help,thanks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

all you need is psp 8/9 and just click on its clolor with the eyedrop looking tool and it will come up with the color then go to a site with hex colors and compare then you will have the hex for the color and i told you where to imput the hex color