rerun the function

Func _RemedyLogin() ; ########## Start of Function to log into Web Remedy ##########

Local $oIE, $oIE2, $oForm, $oUserName, $oPass, $oServer, $sWindowTitle, $sErrorTitle, $sErrorText ; Declaring local Variables for use in RemedyLogin function ONLY. Values will be 'null' on exit of this function

$oIE = _IECreate ("page") ; Sets variable $oIE as the site address. Opens an instance of the remedy web login
    _IELoadWait ($oIE) ; Waits until the page is completely loaded before continuing script processing.

$sWindowTitle = "Remedy Mid Tier 6.3 - Login - Windows Internet Explorer provided by company"
    $sErrorTitle = "Remedy Mid Tier 6.3 - Error page -" ; Windows Internet Explorer provided by company"
    $sErrorText = "Incorrect login parameters. Web page, user, and/or server name(s) must be provided."
    $oIE2 = "page"

$oForm = _IEFormGetObjByName ($oIE, "loginForm") ; Sets variable $oForm as value of the login page loginform
    $oUserName = _IEFormElementGetObjByName ($oForm, "username-id") ; Sets variable $oUserName as the value for web username text box
    $oPass = _IEFormElementGetObjByName ($oForm, "pwd-id") ; Sets variable $oPass as the value for web Password text box
    $oServer = _IEFormElementGetObjByName ($oForm, "auth-id") ; Sets variable $oServer as the value for web Server/authentication text box
    _IEFormElementSetValue ($oUserName, $uName) ; Populates the Username Box with the Global $uName variable from function GetLoginUname
    ;_IEFormElementSetValue ($oPass, $uPass) ; Populates the Password Box with the Global $uPass variable from function GetLoginPass. ***** Not being used at this time
    _IEFormElementSetValue ($oServer, $uServer) ; Populates the Server/authentication Box with the Global $uServer variable from function GetLoginServer
    _IEAction ($oPass, "focus") ; Sets the password to have focus
    ; _IEFormSubmit ($oForm) ; Will auto submit form. ***** Not being used at this time

Sleep(5000)
        If WinExists ($sErrorTitle) Then
            MsgBox(0, "Accept", "Accept the Warning...") ; Asks the user to click the accept button on the warning banner. Only used as testing to ensure script/function could see the banner correctly
        EndIf

EndFunc ; ########## End of Function to log into Web Remedy ##########

Ok im stuck. Code works great but sometimes I get the error page of bad username/password/login server. The code sees the page and popsup the MsgBox like it should. However i would like to to rerun the function again until a successful logon/in. I have tried the IF statements and the while statements. I tried the _RemedyLogin() call to the function again. no go. i know you smart peeps out there have the answer