Radio Scriptr

TomDuDolan

Hello all, looking for a bit of feedback here

this is a simple radio application I made.

Any feedback is welcome, improvements etc...

Create a folder for these as they download addition files from the server!

If you do not trust me or the files then you can always run in Sandboxie!

Thanks, Tom.

Current bug:

Updater doesn't apply the update, seems to be sessional only.

Getting round to this at the moment.

UPDATE:

I have updated Version 2, now it has working Volume thanks to @Klovis

Now it has the Radio and an Updater. Please feel free to try them.

http://scriptr.uk.to/v2.zip

Mirror:- http://scriptr2.uk.to/v2.zip (Home connection, may be slower)

Mirror 2 :- http://dolan.site88.net/software/radio/

Edited by TomDuDolan

My ickle pieces of software :3Radio Scriptr //Almost completeSimple IP/URL pinger, my first program. //CompletedSimple Downloader // Working - basic stateOn-GoingRadio Scriptr - Radio Server.

couple of errors the Wend at the end of the script has an extra "e" on it

and when i tried the dance station it gave me this

Desktop\radio script.au3 (113) : ==> Variable must be of type "Object".: 
$Obj1.URL = $inirock[$itemsel][1] 
$Obj1^ ERROR ->13:19:18 AutoIT3.exe ended.rc:1

and it exited

Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit

couple of errors the Wend at the end of the script has an extra "e" on it

and when i tried the dance station it gave me this

Desktop\radio script.au3 (113) : ==> Variable must be of type "Object".: 
$Obj1.URL = $inirock[$itemsel][1] 
$Obj1^ ERROR ->13:19:18 AutoIT3.exe ended.rc:1

and it exited

Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit

Odd, this is pasted straight from the .Au3 tested it before uploading and it was fine.

Open it a couple of times for stations to download then try again.

-Tom.

My ickle pieces of software :3Radio Scriptr //Almost completeSimple IP/URL pinger, my first program. //CompletedSimple Downloader // Working - basic stateOn-GoingRadio Scriptr - Radio Server.

Nice project,

quite everything is fine, but stop button, restart button and volume controls doesn't work.

Win 7 32bit

The volumne on Windows 7 doesn't work, I need to find some code to fix that but I've tried pretty much every option and nothing. Stop (on V1) isn't programmed, I forgot about that.

v2's buttons all work, except two, in which I need to make the web dirs for.

Sorry about double post.

-Tom.

Updated it now, download the .zip this may solve problems.

Contains all the files that it requires to run.

http://scriptr.uk.to/releases/Radiov15.zip

Remember, if you don't trust it, use Sandboxie.

NOTE: Volume control is bugged on Windows 7! I need to find a line or two of coding to make it work!

Would this help with win 7?

No, I've tried a couple of includes and DLLs, though Vista is fine, it's just Windows 7 - the slider moves but volume isn't applied.

Sigh. You never posted any code or example of how you tried to use my plugin. I also realized in your screenshot, it says Windows 8. No one obviously can support Win8 or any kind of beta preview whatever it is.

That said, your screenshot also shows something else. You master volume in the VM is 0%. ALL individual volumes are a PERCENTAGE of the MASTER. So 100% of a child when the master is 50%, is 50%. %50 child of master at 50%, is 25%. ANY percentage of 0%.... is 0%. Fix you master volume level and try again.

Edited by wraithdu

Sigh. You never posted any code or example of how you tried to use my plugin. I also realized in your screenshot, it says Windows 8. No one obviously can support Win8 or any kind of beta preview whatever it is.

That said, your screenshot also shows something else. You master volume in the VM is 0%. ALL individual volumes are a PERCENTAGE of the MASTER. So 100% of a child when the master is 50%, is 50%. %50 child of master at 50%, is 25%. ANY percentage of 0%.... is 0%. Fix you master volume level and try again.

Sigh.

The VM name was a typo, not really bother about that, it is Windows 7.

Yes, I am sorry about the master volume but that was set to 100% and the slider in the radio was functioning, adjustment to the apps volume but it didn't change it's levels if you know what I mean?

Slider on 0 but still full volume.

NVM got it working thanks to Klovis.

Edited by TomDuDolan

Downloaded updated tried again and still error

Chimaera

That's odd, updater has been tested on all OS as of XP on both arch (32 and 64) and it works :S

Even without the radio being installed it still seems to download the correct packages.