Storing Website Data with Loops

Good evening everyone,

I am trying to write code that will allow me to loop through an HTML document and store data in an array. The element I am looking at in particular is:

<li class="examplename " (intentional space after the e, intentionally left the right closing bracket open because there are several other properties)

How would I go about scanning the entire page and tell my code to store all data between the <li class="examplename "... to the end of the </li> in an array, and then proceed onto the next <li class="examplename " and do the exact same? I'm determined to solve this.

Thank you,

Manic

edit: sp. error

Edited by Manic

Hey JohnOne,

I am dealing primarily with the IE UDF. I am willing to spend the time on the method that proves to make the most robust code possible. Which direction would you suggest? :)

Manic

JohnOne,

I did forget to mention,

this code is going to be dealing with an iFrame. Should I be careful/use a different method than _IETagNameGetCollection()?

Manic

Edit: I've decided to show extensive code from both my side and the website's source code. This will explain much better what I am trying to do.

Edited by Manic