Data Log Automater

Im trying to write a script that can open and print log files within the program i use for work. i already have a program that dose exactly that but it wont open the files the way i need them. i got this program from a co worker that no longer has the script and don't know how to decompile it as it was written with the newest beta version. if someone could decompile the .exe for me or could give me some examples of how to automate commands within a program i would appreciate it.

Desired Script

i need it to begin either when i enter in a new survey by clicking the "New Survey" button on my logging window of my "DigiDrill" program, or to click the "New Survey" button when i open the (Desired Script) program, "preferably the one that bogs down my digidrill the lest" then i need it to export certain files from within the data editor.

hi cnelson2307,

Welcome to the forums ;)

You should take a few moments to read the Forum Rules, discussing AutoIt decompilers is forbidden.

Also, try reading the help-file and piecing together some code before asking for help, when others see you've tried, they will be more inclined to help you :)

-smartee

i apologize if i broke any rules. because in reality i only wanted the script from the program as a reference to learn how to write my own script. the program i was given compiles data in a specific way required for the specific job my friend was on. i hope to get him to sit down and teach me how to use the auto it script editor as soon as he and i get some time off together. i have recently become very interested in programming and have gotten really excited about trying to write my own OS using Linux From Scratch. the program i am trying to write it not of any necessity. in fact the process of buying a new notebook, finding autoit and downloading it properly using my works satellite internet has already been more difficult than the functions i would like this program to automate, lol. i desperately desire to learn c++ and any other programming languages that experienced programmers would suggest.

P.S. i am trying to get my buddy to send me some of the script he wrote for this program to help with value references as to keep from needing to decompile the .exe i have.