Where is the full API for autoit?

There is no such beast like an "full api".

Any function you can't find in the help file is a user defined function (UDF). This is denoted by the starting "_". Unfortunately there isn't just a single place whre all UDFs are stored.

So you have to search the forum or even the internet to get what you need.

A good starting point is the script where you found the reference to the function. There must be an #include statement that references the function.

Edited by water

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

ah ok, well there is a file that has something to do with memory...however...i checked program files and the au3 file that was included was not to be found...

i am sorry, i am new to programming lol so i have some more relevant questions...

i downloaded an autoit program and it ran fine

then i downloaded autoit editor to try to learn autoit

but when i look at the program, it has that include file...but it is nowhere to be found under program files...so if it is not int eh program file when i downloaded autoit editor...how would the program work in the first place (when i did not install the script editor)...because where would teh program access teh input files?

thanks! :)

The only memory related UDF that comes to my mind is "nomad". So don't search the forum/internet for _MemoryRead but for the xxx.au3 from the #include statement.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

lol yeah, that was the include statement XD

I just couldn't say it because of forum rules :)(

the first thing i saw was to not talk about writing for game bots lol

so if there is no API per say...how does one find these things like nomad and such?

thanks! ;)

I just couldn't say it because of forum rules. The first thing i saw was to not talk about writing for game bots lol

The forum rules still apply and as you might have learned from the forum reactions might be rather harsh if you violate them.

As you are a new user I would suggest to re-read the rules and be very, very careful what you do relating game automation etc.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki