About the mouse position on an adress

Hi

This is my firts post on forum :)

My question is:

I want to complete my script to send a double mouse click on a memory adress in an application. I'm trying to learn that but seriously, i dont know how i have to do it.

#include <NomadMemory.au3>
$ID = _MemoryOpen(ProcessExists("SoundForge.exe"))
$Address = 0x40034C2C
$readadress = _MemoryRead($Address, $ID)

That's the only i have for the moment. The target is to make a double click on the adress 0x40034C2C every time i press some key.

¿Somebody can help me please?

You shouldn't be licking frogs before your CompSci classes, it will hurt your grades (though it's strangely helpful if you're an English Major). :)

Of course you don't click on addresses. You can click on a link, or a control, or on a point represented by X/Y coordinates. What kind of data do you get from the memory address that can be interpreted as something clickable?

;)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Double-clic on a memory address?

¿Seriously?

That only made my day. Welcome and thanks.

EDIT: I'm kinda froggy but I keep my lickings private.

Edited by jchd

This wonderful site allows debugging and testing regular expressions (many flavors available). An absolute must have in your bookmarks.
Another excellent RegExp tutorial. Don't forget downloading your copy of up-to-date pcretest.exe and pcregrep.exe here
RegExp tutorial: enough to get started
PCRE v8.33 regexp documentation latest available release and currently implemented in AutoIt beta.

SQLitespeed is another feature-rich premier SQLite manager (includes import/export). Well worth a try.
SQLite Expert (freeware Personal Edition or payware Pro version) is a very useful SQLite database manager.
An excellent eBook covering almost every aspect of SQLite3: a must-read for anyone doing serious work.
SQL tutorial (covers "generic" SQL, but most of it applies to SQLite as well)
A work-in-progress SQLite3 tutorial. Don't miss other LxyzTHW pages!
SQLite official website with full documentation (may be newer than the SQLite library that comes standard with AutoIt)

You shouldn't be licking frogs before your CompSci classes, it will hurt your grades (though it's strangely helpful if you're an English Major). :)

Of course you don't click on addresses. You can click on a link, or a control, or on a point represented by X/Y coordinates. What kind of data do you get from the memory address that can be interpreted as something clickable?

;)

hahahahahaha that mushroom was nice i will swimg on my food until the dog fly in that cloud!

On topic again... sorry the mock. you need to be more specific, what you are saying is not normal or common for us.(I like to think so)

hi lysander,

Maybe you're confusing the hexadecimal representation of pixel colors with memory addresses? :)

Please take a moment to clarify your question because at the moment its quite baffling.

Also, a preceding inverted question mark is not needed when writing questions in English ;)

Regards,

-smartee

I imagine that the screen is addressed in graphics memory in some fashion, so it might not be so far fetched as you might think. Just a little peculiar way to click something.

Yeah, that was the question xD

The address is a graphic, i just want to make click in that graphic with the address.

If it cant be posible:

its posible to find a PIXEL in an ADDRESS? (again, this address is an object, a graphic)

Edited by lysander

We need some context. How are you interested in only this particular memory address, for example? If you already have X/Y coordinate associated with that address, you can click on the coordinate without reference to the address. I assume this is for the Sony SoundForge application GUI. Did you try examining the GUI with AU3Info to see if there were any control classes or IDs to work with?

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

I tried to use AU3info but it was not enough

In a menu, it appear an item, with 1 packet sniffer program i saw that the object have this address 0x40034C2C

In packet program the result was:

Doble send click (06) - > 0x40034C2C

I can make a click in item with the coords, without the adress.

I just figured that knowing this, could do something to give the order without knowing the exact coordinates.

If you tell me that I can not, I believe, but it would have been nice to be able to do.

Packet sniffer...? What the heck does packet sniffing have to do with clicking on anything?

This whole topic is starting to sound like random tech jargon strung together to form meaningless posts.

:)

NomadMemory, Packet Sniffing, Clicker and the nonsensical posts, only really suggest to me that someone has downloaded the "bots for dummies" book written by master bot creater, Fumbles McStupid, and they are reading it upside down.

Could be wrong of course. :)

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

You mean the Klingon edition before they publish this 329Mb errata?

This wonderful site allows debugging and testing regular expressions (many flavors available). An absolute must have in your bookmarks.
Another excellent RegExp tutorial. Don't forget downloading your copy of up-to-date pcretest.exe and pcregrep.exe here
RegExp tutorial: enough to get started
PCRE v8.33 regexp documentation latest available release and currently implemented in AutoIt beta.

SQLitespeed is another feature-rich premier SQLite manager (includes import/export). Well worth a try.
SQLite Expert (freeware Personal Edition or payware Pro version) is a very useful SQLite database manager.
An excellent eBook covering almost every aspect of SQLite3: a must-read for anyone doing serious work.
SQL tutorial (covers "generic" SQL, but most of it applies to SQLite as well)
A work-in-progress SQLite3 tutorial. Don't miss other LxyzTHW pages!
SQLite official website with full documentation (may be newer than the SQLite library that comes standard with AutoIt)