Loop stop after3 or 4 times.

I am trying to make a script for Lulu.com. It's a self book publishing system. Their system is not designed for large submission so i need to submit e-book one at the time(i have several thousand to submit for my employer).

Anyway their interface is not fixes, it varies because the title is display on the top and depending on its length (and apparently its mood at the time) the rest of the page shift down.

My script works "fine" not the most optimized thing in the world but i couldn't get more advanced solution like clickbmp or the like to work. The script works for a few loops and then crash for seemingly no reason at all. Did i make a mistake in my script?

lulu_ff.au3

find.au3

i have several thousand to submit for my employer

Suggest you talk to them(Lulu.com) first. I have no doubt they have some way of submitting a (single) large quantity if needed.

If where talking multiple large quantities ... the word spam comes to my mind.

Edited by iEvKI3gv9Wrkd41u

"Straight_and_Crooked_Thinking" : A "classic guide to ferreting out untruths, half-truths, and other distortions of facts in political and social discussions."
"The Secrets of Quantum Physics" : New and excellent 2 part documentary on Quantum Physics by Jim Al-Khalili. (Dec 2014)

"Believing what you know ain't so" ...

Knock Knock ...

Talking without knowing day i assume....

I am on the Autoit help forum right?

I would suggest if you want Help here to lose the attitude.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

Hum....

I post a question with details, two guys accuse me of being a spammer and tell me to do something i said was not an option and I need to lose the attitude?

Interesting forum.

I agreed with iEvKI3gv9Wrkd41u that you should contact Lulu.com and ask them. That's when you jumped on the defensive. I looked at your code and failed to find the issue. Also you didn't post all the code needed to run the script, so it was kind of a guessing game. The ten minutes that I spent removing all unecessary comments and analysing what turns out to be a very repetitive proceedure was somewhat of a waste of time.

Hum....

I post a question with details, two guys accuse me of being a spammer and tell me to do something i said was not an option and I need to lose the attitude?

Interesting forum.

Nobody accused U directly of being a spammer, just that it came to mind.. This is usually a side effect of having a message that has some initial sweet talk.. No actual data on why something is not possible (just saying that it is not posible, has no value. Not to me at least.).. And a note about high volumes.. (And post count around 1 is not helping either.)

- Its all about credibility.. And your initial message had not much to start with.

- And the way someone reacts on a hint of spamming is also always interesting.. You failed there in my view.. Aka: Going into defense mode instead of dropping some additional data/facts.

Ergo: I think I'm right about my intuition, and that your story is just BS.

Cheers.

Edited by iEvKI3gv9Wrkd41u

"Straight_and_Crooked_Thinking" : A "classic guide to ferreting out untruths, half-truths, and other distortions of facts in political and social discussions."
"The Secrets of Quantum Physics" : New and excellent 2 part documentary on Quantum Physics by Jim Al-Khalili. (Dec 2014)

"Believing what you know ain't so" ...

Knock Knock ...

Its very much spam.

Bookrags.com aggregates summaries and self publishes them. I would venture to guess there is not an original line added prior to publish, but they wisely choose to not let you preview.

link

,-. .--. ________ .-. .-. ,---. ,-. .-. .-. .-.
|(| / /\ \ |\ /| |__ __||| | | || .-' | |/ / \ \_/ )/
(_) / /__\ \ |(\ / | )| | | `-' | | `-. | | / __ \ (_)
| | | __ | (_)\/ | (_) | | .-. | | .-' | | \ |__| ) (
| | | | |)| | \ / | | | | | |)| | `--. | |) \ | |
`-' |_| (_) | |\/| | `-' /( (_)/( __.' |((_)-' /(_|
'-' '-' (__) (__) (_) (__)