Sleep ( 2000)

MouseClick ( "left", 124, 255, 2)

Sleep ( 2000)

MouseClick ( "left", 129, 220, 2)

Sleep ( 2000)

MouseClick ( "left", 609, 301, 1)

Sleep ( 1500)

Until $useredit

I want my Gui auto click mouse n times with n is the number that user can input but i do not know how to do plz corrrect my code and explain for me

Hi i got some problem with my Gui. Please look at it

Do

MouseClick ( "left", 678, 230, 2)

Sleep ( 2000)

Sleep ( 2000)

Sleep ( 2000)

Sleep ( 1500)

Until $useredit

I want my Gui auto click mouse n times with n is the number that user can input but i do not know how to do plz corrrect my code and explain for me

Look in the help for Do..Untill first before trying the forum because it's usually much quicker and it's better to be able to learn without someone telling you. From your code you haven't looked at the example in the help.

To use the value in the edit you need

$value = GuiCtrlRead($UserEdit)

or perhaps even better, to make sure you get a number,

$value = Number(GuiCtrlRead($useredit)

$userEdit is just the ID of the edit; the id is just a number given to each control and it can't tell you anything about the control without using that ID in some function which can get information from a control like an edit or a label.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

i want to create GUI for game which can auto upgrade weapon.below is my Gui but it has some error. i think it come from 2 func in my GUi "Func Set_muado" and "Func Set_cuonghoa".

Can someone look at it and help me at "Func Set_cuonghoa", i want to do ... untill $number with $number is the number of successfull upgarade will appear on the game window but i do not know how to make my Gui realize that number to stop For example: when i upgrade 1 time, the weapon will +1, if i upgrade second time, it might success or fail, if it fail i want my Gui continue to upgrade untill it reach weapon +2 and stop.

According to martin, i already but the $value = Number(GuiCtrlRead($useredit)) in my "func Set_muado" but it might be something wrong here, i do not know how to fix.

Cuong Hoa TL.au3

Edited by kevin24

Sorry i did not look at the rule carefully. ok, let not talk about my Gui's purpose, just look at this code

Func Set_muado ()

if $useredit = Number >= 50 Then

MsgBox ( 5, "Bao Loi", "Du cho chua ko ma mua nhiu vay")

Else

Do

MouseClick ( "left", 678, 230, 2)

Sleep ( 2000)

Sleep ( 2000)

Sleep ( 2000)

Sleep ( 1500)

Until $value = Number(GuiCtrlRead($useredit))

EndIf

EndFunc

i already did as martin told me but something wrong here, isn't it?