Scrit request

I have a great need in a program that by buttoמ-click (on/off, preferably f2-12) converts each of my mouse clicks to their mirror position. E.g if I click on the top right corner, computer will react as if I clicked on the bottom left corner.

Lets see some of the code you tried and then we will see if we can fix it for you.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

You should put forward an effort to write your own script and if you run into problems, post it and we can help you fix the problems. Asking the forum to write something for you is frowned upon.

I suggest looking up @DesktopDepth, @DesktopWidth, MouseGetPos and MouseMove in the help file. Those are the commands that you will need.

Edited by sleepydvdr

#include <ByteMe.au3>

I appriciate the offer though I lack the ability to script thisway.

I do however have knowledge in Java scripting, though because I learned it from Runescape scripting, I never met any of the required programs to make such scripts.

If you have, however, any idea of something I can do in return I'll be glad to do it.

Edited by ido12357

I have no idea how these fanctions work.

Anyhow,

public Class Pos

{

if(moudeClick()) //assuming boolean

{

this.mouse.setPos(-1*this.mouse.getPosX(),-1*this.mouse.getposY())

DO CLICK

this.mouse.setPos(-1*this.mouse.getPosX(),-1*this.mouse.getposY())

}

Does that count as a start? Geosoft

I can write all setPos,getPosX and getposY classes if it makes it look more like a start

Anyhow,

public Class Mouse //Coordinate system, origin middle of the screen

{

private double posX;

private double posY;

void setPos(double posX,double posY)

{

this.posX=posX;

this.posY=posY;

}

int getPosX()

{

return this.posX;

}

int getPosY()

{

return this.posY;

}

}

if(mouseClick()) //assuming boolean

{

mouse.setPos(-1*mouse.getPosX(),-1*this.mouse.getposY())

mouse.click(); //clicks

mouse.setPos(-1*this.mouse.getPosX(),-1*this.mouse.getposY())

}

*Sorry for the double post

Edited by ido12357

You could use the tags in your posts, or

[/autoit]
[autoit]#include <misc.au3>                         ; Load an UDF(User-Defined-Function) lirary.
HotKeySet("{esc}", "_exit")                 ; Bind ESC Key to Func _exit()
HotKeySet("{F2}", "_StartStop")             ; Bind F2 Key to Func _StartStop()
Global $Switch = False                      ; Declare a Global variable and set it as true
Global $dll = DllOpen("user32.dll")         ; Nedeed for the _IsPressed() Func
While Not $Switch                           ; Start loop. while Shitch is False.
    Sleep(4000)                             ; random sleep don`t mather.
WEnd                                        ; Close loop.
Func _exit()                                ; Start Func proc.
    DllClose($dll)                          ; Always close your Dlls when you finish with them.
    Exit                                    ; End Script Run.
EndFunc   ;==>_exit
Func _StartStop()
    $Switch = Not $Switch                   ; Logical way to set a variable for a condition.
    consolewrite("Function = "&$Switch&@CRLF)   ; Some console output text.
    While 1                                 ; While 1 = While true = Loop forever and ever.
        If Not $Switch Then ExitLoop            ; Condition, If $switch not true then, exit bucle.
        If _IsPressed("01", $dll) Then      ; Func _IsPressed, look the help file for more info.
                                            ; 01 = left mouse click.
            Sleep(100)                      ; Sleep for avoid multiple clicks.
            Mousemove(@DesktopWidth - Mousegetpos(0),@DesktopHeight - Mousegetpos(1),0)
        EndIf
    WEnd
EndFunc   ;==>_StartStop

I hope you learn the AutoIt syntaxis, the tutorials in the help file are good, try it, and ask if you dont understand something(after you digging the Help file of course).

Edited by monoscout999

Anyhow,

public Class Mouse //Coordinate system, origin middle of the screen

{

private double posX;

private double posY;

void setPos(double posX,double posY)

{

this.posX=posX;

this.posY=posY;

}

int getPosX()

{

return this.posX;

}

int getPosY()

{

return this.posY;

}

}

if(mouseClick()) //assuming boolean

{

mouse.setPos(-1*mouse.getPosX(),-1*this.mouse.getposY())

mouse.click(); //clicks

mouse.setPos(-1*this.mouse.getPosX(),-1*this.mouse.getposY())

}

*Sorry for the double post

It is currently 5AM here and I am running out of time, therefore I skipped all the read parts.

I totaly misunderstood the role of numbers in the example scripts. (sorry for not making it autoit)

$answer = MsgBox(4, X, Y)

If $answer = 7 Then

MsgBox(0, "AutoIt", "OK. Bye!")

Exit

EndIf

What does 7 have to do with false and what is the role of 4? And most important, where do I find details about all the available functions?

Have a good day ;] and thanks for the help!

Are you serious at all? You skipped reading posts that were trying to help you? In a previous post, you said you cannot script "this way", but then you proceed to post code written in C++? C++ is a more complex programming language than AutoIt. I seriously doubt you wrote the code that you posted in your previous posts. I think you just want us to convert some code you ran across on the internet.

Put forth some effort and read the help file. You tell us what return code 7 means for a messagebox. If you can write C++ code, I think you can understand the help file (I sucked at C++ but I understand AutoIt's well-written help file very well). Until then, you won't get any help from me.

#include <ByteMe.au3>

Just to clarify, ido357 changed his post from:

It is currently 5AM here and I am running out of time, therefore I skipped all the read parts.
I totaly misunderstood the role of numbers in the example scripts. (sorry for not making it autoit)

$answer = MsgBox(4, X, Y)
If $answer = 7 Then
MsgBox(0, "AutoIt", "OK. Bye!")
Exit
EndIf

What does 7 have to do with false and what is the role of 4? And most important, where do I find details about all the available functions?

Have a good day ;] and thanks for the help!

To this:

Would you please let me know where do I find details about all the available functions?

Have a good day ;] and thanks alot for the help!

ido357: read the help file. It is full of great information and example scripts. If you need help anything you don't understand in there, just ask. We are not against help other with real scripts. But you have to do a little work yourself.

#include <ByteMe.au3>

Won't start to argue with you, afterall I am convinced all you do here is voulanterily helping people.

Yes. I did write the script and no, as I wrote before it is not c++ its java. If you still have any doubts about it you may challenge me in anyway you want.

I did start read it and wow this helpfile is amazing! I will be back soon

You could use the tags in your posts, or

[/autoit]
[autoit]#include <misc.au3>                         ; Load an UDF(User-Defined-Function) lirary.
HotKeySet("{esc}", "_exit")                 ; Bind ESC Key to Func _exit()
HotKeySet("{F2}", "_StartStop")             ; Bind F2 Key to Func _StartStop()
Global $Switch = False                      ; Declare a Global variable and set it as true
Global $dll = DllOpen("user32.dll")         ; Nedeed for the _IsPressed() Func
While Not $Switch                           ; Start loop. while Shitch is False.
    Sleep(4000)                             ; random sleep don`t mather.
WEnd                                        ; Close loop.
Func _exit()                                ; Start Func proc.
    DllClose($dll)                          ; Always close your Dlls when you finish with them.
    Exit                                    ; End Script Run.
EndFunc   ;==>_exit
Func _StartStop()
    $Switch = Not $Switch                   ; Logical way to set a variable for a condition.
    consolewrite("Function = "&$Switch&@CRLF)   ; Some console output text.
    While 1                                 ; While 1 = While true = Loop forever and ever.
        If Not $Switch Then ExitLoop            ; Condition, If $switch not true then, exit bucle.
        If _IsPressed("01", $dll) Then      ; Func _IsPressed, look the help file for more info.
                                            ; 01 = left mouse click.
            Sleep(100)                      ; Sleep for avoid multiple clicks.
            Mousemove(@DesktopWidth - Mousegetpos(0),@DesktopHeight - Mousegetpos(1),0)
        EndIf
    WEnd
EndFunc   ;==>_StartStop

I hope you learn the AutoIt syntaxis, the tutorials in the help file are good, try it, and ask if you dont understand something(after you digging the Help file of course).

Totaly forgot to deeply thank you for both giving me the script and expose me to how easy it is using autoit! Next time I'll make my own!