Task Schedule

Hi All,

I am using Windows 7 64 bit machine. i manually went and explored the features of creating new task in task scheduler. where i could see the option "On Windows Unlock" in Trigger tab. so i searched for any UDF which may help to use but i could n't find uptop my knowledege. i would like to see any UDF with this option. Can some one help me on this?

Hope i have posted my question on right forum :)

Thank you,Regards,[font="Garamond"][size="4"]K.Syed Ibrahim.[/size][/font]

I don't know what you really want. Your post is lacking info.

You don't need an UDF at all to create a scheduled task - it can be done via cmd.

Just type in the cmd window "schtasks /?" and you'll see all the options. After that - it's quite easy; get the right parameters and test it in cmd first - once you got that working, from your script "Run" that command.

Job done.

SNMP_UDF ... for SNMPv1 and v2c so far, GetBulk and a new example script

wannabe "Unbeatable" Tic-Tac-Toe

Paper-Scissor-Rock ... try to beat it anyway :)

• 4 weeks later...

SchTasks does not work well when programming for mulitple languages

Better to use the following

http://www.windowsitpro.com/article/tips/jsi-tip-2621-microsoft-task-scheduler-command-line-utility-

JT.exe is part of the Windows 2000 ResKit, what makes you think it is better for use with Win7? It's not on my Win7Pro box.

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law